Rate Dr. George D. Mitchell

Dr. George D. Mitchell's Ratings

Dr. Mitchell did my stress echocardiogram and he was very attentive during the test and answered all my questions. His staff was professional and appeared to be well trained. They worked with my schedule and got me in on time. Overall Dr. Mitchell did a great job for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Dr. Mitchell was both uncaring and negligent, when he was my doctor, a dangerous combination. He also gave me incorrect information. I would recommend several other doctors in this medical group, but have found a doctor in another medical group, who has a better attitude, and is helping me get healthy, and is much more up to date and professional. It is my personal opinion that Dr. Mitchell does not understand the special needs of women w/a heart problem, as do the younger doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649288].votes_count ]]