Rate Dr. Greer E. Noonburg

Dr. Greer E. Noonburg's Ratings

His ortho work was fine. Incision was strangulated. Nurse didn't call back (I called for 2 days). Finally went to office and announced no one will call me back and my incision is open and now black. 2nd surgery. Left sutures in extra long due to "poor healing last time". It then infected. Off to the wound care center I go, but they wanted direction from him and he thought they should fix the wound. I wound up going for 2nd opinion who immediately opened and drained surgical wound. Then off to infectious disease. Once surgery is done, pray you don't have complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2401901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Did surgery on both knees. Excellent outcome. Great surgeon with a terrific staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

I really like Dr Noonburg who performed rotator cuff surgery on me last year. My only problem is the support staff. His nurse does not return calls or refill prescriptions in a timely manner. Have to call 5 days before RX is needed and many reminder calls when the pharmacy confirms that they haven't heard from his office. You can only leave a message for the nurse. She rarely returns calls to answer questions or confirm prescription orders. I've used another Dr in this practice for knee surgery and his nurse is very efficient. The difference is evident in the service given to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. noonburg seems to be a good doc, but the nurse he has is horrible. I have been trying to get a couple questions answered about my surgery for 3 weeks now and still no call back or answers. I have even called the head nurse with no luck. Piss poor staffing and management. Why would anyone want to use them? If you had any questions or concerns after your surgery, you would be screwed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Noonburg is the best! He treated me for a broken leg and performed my daughters foot surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Dr. Noonburg diagnosed and surgically corrected my sons torn labrum recently. We both could not be happier with both the professional treatment as well as the outstanding surgical skill of Dr. Noonburg. I have recommended him to several people and was stopped at the hospital following the surgery by someone who watched how he personally answered our questions post op and was impressed by his bed side manner and professionalism. I will continue to highly recommend Dr. Noonburg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I had damage to my right shoulder a displaced Type 2 Slap tear, biceps tendon tear,moderate glenohumeral OA and Anterior labral fraying. I also had a Subacromial spur and Rotator cuff fraying.Dr Noonburg was very clear with me on the operation I would need. The operation went well. I'm happy Dr Noonburg gave me a block it helped with the pain and the Physical Therapy. Dr Noonburg is very professional and answered all of my questions. His PA who was also also very professional. I did spend time in the waiting room for appointments,but his professional care of me was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

On March 2 2011, Dr Noonburg done a total knee revision on my right knee. I have be fighting a bad infection for a year before I found Dr. Noonburg. Now my knee is doing wonderful and progressing with the passing of each day. I am really thankful that I found Dr. Noonburg. If it was not for his caring services it is quite possible that I could have lost my leg. He is not only a great Doctor but and man of great compassion. With his services and my lord I am doing much better. He has also treated my son in the past and my son thinks there is no one like Dr. Noonburg. Thank you for taking the time to read the above. Blondean and Craig Newman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I was diagnosed with a partial detachment of my hamstring. After months of limping around in pain I went to see a so call specialist who told me to try physical therapy. After that I sought anyone who could help me. After finding Dr Noonburg, he immediately had a plan to get mr running again. I underwent some new blood platelet injection. After a few weeks I was feeling betterexcept for so pain which Dr Noonburg managed with another injection. After several more weeks of rest I began walking and was soon able to jog again. Actually for the first time in 8 months. I'm now running about 6 miles a day and planning a try at a half marathon in the fall. Thanks Doc your the best. You understand if I hope to never have to see you again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Noonburg has treated me over the past few years for my hand and wrist. He has always been very thorough and compassionate. He is, without a doubt, a very fine docotor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649316].votes_count ]]