Rate Dr. Peter Brennan

Dr. Peter Brennan's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Brennan's for over 20 years as are my family members.He is compassionate, caring, and never guesses at a diagnosis.He will always refer if the least bit unsure.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new family physician unfortunately, he is not accepting new patients at this time.The office staff are always helpful, polite, and personable.A great team of professionals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

You add his sense of humour to his knowledge and you have yourself a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

My wife and I have been going to Dr Brennan for years and now travel 1 1/2 hours to see him as he is the most down to earth, understandin and helpful doctor we have ever seen. He is concerned with your health and will, gently, make recommendations to your lifestyle to facilitate your jealth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

He is the best. I have had him as a doctor for many years. My parents and son also have him as their family doctor and he gives everyone the best care possible. We trust him completely!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Brennan is my doctor and also my husband's doctor. He is, by far, the best family doctor we have ever had and we are in our later 60's. We are blessed to have him - he listens, you never feel like you are being pushed out the door and he refers you to another health professional if he feels it is necessary. THANK YOU Dr. Brennan - you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Excellent in all areas of care for both my wife and myself , great listener

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Peter Brennan is absolutely amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful. Anyone who has him for a doctor should be thankful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

We travel 45+ mins to see Dr Brennan. I wish every health care provider was like Dr Brennan......My whole family has been seeing him for 16+ years. I wish I could share him with every one I know but feel extremley lucky that he is our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2010

Dr. Brennan has been my doctor for many years and he is excellent. He spends a good deal of time with me, listens, has a positive and pleasant manner. Research has shown that these attributes contribute to good health outcomes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2010

Dr. Brennan has been my physician since the age of 11, and I feel very lucky to have such a kind, intelligent, knowledgable, and professional family doctor. If I could give a physician like him to everyone, I would! He goes above and beyond to make sure that you, and your family, get the exact health care that you need. No question is too small, and he is very pro-patient education, taking the time to explain all aspects of his diagnosis and your treatment. He will call you at home when it's needed, is efficient yet very thorough, respectful, and he is always happy! He is truly a lovely model of what a family physician should be today, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873807].votes_count ]]