Dr. Jamieson Clark

Rate Dr. Jamieson Clark

Dr. Jamieson Clark's Ratings

Ce Docteur fut très efficace, il est très attentif et explique très bien.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

What a nice guy. Everybody seems to love him. Great doctor

Submitted June 1, 2008 | flag

This doctor is a dream! Il fait sentir ses patients à l’aise dès les premières minutes. En plus de sa compétence et sa patience, c’est son côté humain qui m’a le plus marquée et touchée. C’est vraiment très rare de rencontrer des docteurs qui vous offrent un sourire… ça peut sembler banal, mais ça fait vraiment toute une différence. Il y a trois ans, un des membres de ma famille a été très grave et je peux dire que si cette personne est encore en vie, c’est en grande partie grâce à l’excellent travail de Dr. Clark. Par contre c’est un peu dommage qu’il ne parle pas un peu plus français…il a tellement un joli accent lorsqu’il le fait! En tout cas, si jamais je dois retourner à l’hôpital, je croise les doigts pour tomber sur lui encore une fois!

Submitted May 15, 2008 | flag

I'm in LOVE with this doc!I wish he could be my GP!What a breath of fresh air this doctor is.I think he knows absolutely everything there is to know in med!I have never been happier with any doc,and I even told him that and wrote a 3 page appraisal and gave it in at the Lakeshore hospital where he works. went in for Strep Throat after stupid stat care said there was nothing wrong with me.He treated my pain right away,and he even stayed with me for like 15-20 mins explaining everything about strep!How I could have caught it(I had it twice in a row),warned me that I could catch it again right after I got better,explained how to prevent catching it again,told me how to take my meds,elaborated and went into DETAIL about everything.He didn't just say that this is what I have and give me some prescription without explaining anything.He even told me that he has strep throat 6 times in 2 months once,and opened his mouth to show me how his throat now looks! SO AMAZING!I can't emphasize enough!

Submitted April 18, 2008 | flag

Very helpful, new right away about the problems, lot of compassion.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2008 | flag

This doctor is a dream. I brought a friend in for a psychiatric emergency and doctor Clark was most understanding and exceptionally kind. He made sure my friend understood how to take his medications and got him a referral to a psychiatrist. He is easy to talk to and certainly not hard to look at!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag

initially was somewhat sceptical, but handled my pain very quickly and efficiently, keeping me informed along the way. Pleasantly surprised by this quality of service in an ER.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2007 | flag

Very rude. Got upset and had a rude tone when I was confirming the medication instructions that he prescribed.

Submitted July 9, 2007 | flag

VERY KIND AND LISTEN TO US(SENIORS) GREAT BED MANNERS - ONE OF THE BEST EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN WE HAD TO DEAL WITH AT THE LAKESHORE HOSPITAL-

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag

This doctor is efficient, kind, and very very likeable. He helped me out of a real jam and did so in a unbelieably reassuring and acceptable way. What he had to do hurt and he explained why it was the only way. I accepted that.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag