Rate Dr. Jamieson Clark

Dr. Jamieson Clark's Ratings

I have been extremely surprised and satisfied by the service I got at this clinic, it was refreshing to finally meet a doctor that listens with empathy. that proposed different avenues of treatment and took the time to explain and give tips. They had great staff, as well as I have never waited so little to see a doctor in my life. I was quite surprised to find such a good and quick service, specially from a clinic found in a wal-mart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Ce Docteur fut très efficace, il est très attentif et explique très bien.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2009

What a nice guy. Everybody seems to love him. Great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

This doctor is a dream! Il fait sentir ses patients à l’aise dès les premières minutes. En plus de sa compétence et sa patience, c’est son côté humain qui m’a le plus marquée et touchée. C’est vraiment très rare de rencontrer des docteurs qui vous offrent un sourire… ça peut sembler banal, mais ça fait vraiment toute une différence. Il y a trois ans, un des membres de ma famille a été très grave et je peux dire que si cette personne est encore en vie, c’est en grande partie grâce à l’excellent travail de Dr. Clark. Par contre c’est un peu dommage qu’il ne parle pas un peu plus français…il a tellement un joli accent lorsqu’il le fait! En tout cas, si jamais je dois retourner à l’hôpital, je croise les doigts pour tomber sur lui encore une fois!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I'm in LOVE with this doc!I wish he could be my GP!What a breath of fresh air this doctor is.I think he knows absolutely everything there is to know in med!I have never been happier with any doc,and I even told him that and wrote a 3 page appraisal and gave it in at the Lakeshore hospital where he works. went in for Strep Throat after stupid stat care said there was nothing wrong with me.He treated my pain right away,and he even stayed with me for like 15-20 mins explaining everything about strep!How I could have caught it(I had it twice in a row),warned me that I could catch it again right after I got better,explained how to prevent catching it again,told me how to take my meds,elaborated and went into DETAIL about everything.He didn't just say that this is what I have and give me some prescription without explaining anything.He even told me that he has strep throat 6 times in 2 months once,and opened his mouth to show me how his throat now looks! SO AMAZING!I can't emphasize enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very helpful, new right away about the problems, lot of compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2008

This doctor is a dream. I brought a friend in for a psychiatric emergency and doctor Clark was most understanding and exceptionally kind. He made sure my friend understood how to take his medications and got him a referral to a psychiatrist. He is easy to talk to and certainly not hard to look at!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2007

initially was somewhat sceptical, but handled my pain very quickly and efficiently, keeping me informed along the way. Pleasantly surprised by this quality of service in an ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2007

Very rude. Got upset and had a rude tone when I was confirming the medication instructions that he prescribed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

VERY KIND AND LISTEN TO US(SENIORS) GREAT BED MANNERS - ONE OF THE BEST EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN WE HAD TO DEAL WITH AT THE LAKESHORE HOSPITAL-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874001].votes_count ]]