You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamieson Clark

Dr. Jamieson Clark's Ratings

Dr Clark is a bit two faced. One minute he's the sweetest but then you make the mistake of asking one question he doesn't like then BAM- he whirls around and starts yelling. He told me never to question him because he was the doctor and therefore he was right. Excuse me Mr King of the world for speaking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Quel excellent médecin. Il est tellement gentil qu'on pourrait penser que ce n'est pas normal! Je n'ai jamais rencontré un médecin aussi à l'écoute, drôle et sympathique. Une vraie perle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

A doctor that is empathic, respectful and very caring. I will certainly go back to see them.
The staff are wonderful, the receptionist posses a warm smile and has one excellent Asian (a filipina I think) who does physiotherapy , she is a competent and professional. I will recommend this clinic to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Jamieson Clark is the best doctor I have seen in my life. Il était tellement sympathique et attentif que j'ai presque senti qu'il cachait quelque chose de mauvais, puisque ce n'est presque pas possible d'être aussi sympathique. Finalement, rien du tout de caché, son traitement suggéré m'a tout de suite guéri.

Vraiment, un excellent être humain et si j'étais une femme je le marierais probablement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Extremely nice and attentive. He listens and cares. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

En urgence j'ai rencontré ce médecin et j'ai été impressionnée par sa douceur et sa gentillesse. Affable, poli et respectueux il a rapidement pu établir un diagnostic et proposer un traitement. L'infirmière et la réceptionniste étaient charmantes et souriantes. Je suis sortie de la consultation, rassurée et heureuse d'avoir été aussi bien traitée. Merci.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Got to see him before the holidays at the Côte-des-Neiges clinics. To sum up the visit which was both for my daughter and myself, I walked out rumbling how much I LOVE this doc. He's polite, attentive, gorgeous and knowledgeable. Took the time to address my 13 year old like she was the boss of her. I like that! I wish he had a private clinic cause I'd make him my official Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Extremely rude, short tempered and unpleasant to talk to. Kept ignoring what I had to say and when I had to repeat myself, he interrupted and yelled (literally). As I type this, he still doesn't know what I was about to say, because he simply didn't let me say it. Finally, he ended the conversation on the note - "We don't have to get along." What kind of doctor has such philosophy. I'm contacting Collège des médecins after the holidays.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2668022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I have been extremely surprised and satisfied by the service I got at this clinic, it was refreshing to finally meet a doctor that listens with empathy. that proposed different avenues of treatment and took the time to explain and give tips. They had great staff, as well as I have never waited so little to see a doctor in my life. I was quite surprised to find such a good and quick service, specially from a clinic found in a wal-mart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Ce Docteur fut très efficace, il est très attentif et explique très bien.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874009].votes_count ]]