Rate Dr. Heather Stairs

Dr. Heather Stairs's Ratings

Dr. Stairs is an amazing doctor, how every her secretary has never been anything but rude and does not pick up the phone. I would never go to an other doctor because Dr stairs makes me feel comfortable enough to ask anything, but the secretary really does make even just calling in for an appointment a difficult experience.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Her secretary needs to answer the phone I have been trying to get an app for hours now an it just rings an rings it's getting frustrating I've left many msg to her an no call back yet as of Docter stairs she grate love having her for a Docter but she needs to find new help !!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Most wonderful, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, compassionate Doctor I have had.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stairs was my physician when I lived in NB more than 5 fives years ago. She was never rushed - always had time to listen - never brushed off my concerns, and carried out medical investigations when necessary. She is actually interested in her patients, and not just in it for the money.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Stairs has been my doctor for almost 11 years now. She's the best. If she isn't sure of something she'll research it and if you bring new information for her to read she'll take the time to read it. She's been very supportive during my fertility problems and she is now the doctor of my kids and my hubby. She never makes a person feel like they are stupid for asking questions. You have no problems getting appointments when its needed. I prefer to get into see her instead of going to ER. I don't mind her limited hours at all. She's a single mom and accomadates her working hours around her son's schedule. I think that just doing that shows a person of how caring she is. I know I'll never find another doctor like her.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

DR.Stairs has been our family doctor for 18 yrs and we have been most happy with her.A very caring doctor and not a problem getting into her for an appointment...overall very pleased with her.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

Very efficient. Also, quick to send out for labwork and referals

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stairs has been my family Dr off and on for almost 2 decades. She has not only provided me with the comfort and reassurance that there are Drs that still care about the people vs. the paycheck, but helped me through very tough times involving mental illness, the birth of my child, and a horrible relationship. She is never too busy and NEVER makes you feel crazy or embarassed when other docs tell you there's nothing wrong. Many trips to the ER have resulted in nothing, while a trip to Dr. Stairs results in a kind hearted, caring ear and a strong determination to find out the cause of symptoms other doctors just want to throw antibiotics at, or blow off in the first place. Anyone fortunate enough to be her patients will know exactly what I mean. Being posted in Gagetown has provided my family with the opportunity to not only receive phenomenal health care, but to also meet and trust a beautiful human being.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stairs was my family doctor over 11 years ago when my husband and I lived in Oromocto. She is a wonderful doctor. The care that I received from her was exceptional. I needed gall bladder surgery and I was extremely nervous about it. The thought of "going under" worried me. As I was being prepared for surgery Dr. Stairs appeared. She held my hand and stroked my hair until I fell asleep. Not many doctors would have even considered doing such a thing. But that's the kind of person she is. I have never forgotten her selfless act of kindness.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Stairs wouldn't remeber me but almost 16 years ago she filled in for my regular doctor while he was on vacation in Pictou, NS. I went into labor on her last day here and she delivered my oldest son. He was the only baby born while she was filling in. My hubby and I really liked her. She laughed about having to buy insurance just in case she had to do this and didn't go home disappointed.

Submitted June 2, 2007 | flag