Rate Dr. Heather Stairs

Dr. Heather Stairs's Ratings

I was given Dr Stairs' number when I had my son and didn't have a family doctor. She saw my son for his first few visits and decided to officially take the whole family and be our family doctor. I have had her as my family doctor since 2012 and she has been very helpful and will take me in under short notice if needed. You never have to wait very long when you have an appointment with her. She makes you feel very comfortable and like you can ask her anything! She is by far the best family doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Stairs is an amazing doctor, how every her secretary has never been anything but rude and does not pick up the phone. I would never go to an other doctor because Dr stairs makes me feel comfortable enough to ask anything, but the secretary really does make even just calling in for an appointment a difficult experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Her secretary needs to answer the phone I have been trying to get an app for hours now an it just rings an rings it's getting frustrating I've left many msg to her an no call back yet as of Docter stairs she grate love having her for a Docter but she needs to find new help !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Most wonderful, thoughtful, funny, intelligent, compassionate Doctor I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Stairs was my physician when I lived in NB more than 5 fives years ago. She was never rushed - always had time to listen - never brushed off my concerns, and carried out medical investigations when necessary. She is actually interested in her patients, and not just in it for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1874150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Stairs has been my doctor for almost 11 years now. She's the best. If she isn't sure of something she'll research it and if you bring new information for her to read she'll take the time to read it. She's been very supportive during my fertility problems and she is now the doctor of my kids and my hubby. She never makes a person feel like they are stupid for asking questions. You have no problems getting appointments when its needed. I prefer to get into see her instead of going to ER. I don't mind her limited hours at all. She's a single mom and accomadates her working hours around her son's schedule. I think that just doing that shows a person of how caring she is. I know I'll never find another doctor like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1874149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

DR.Stairs has been our family doctor for 18 yrs and we have been most happy with her.A very caring doctor and not a problem getting into her for an appointment...overall very pleased with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1874148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

Very efficient. Also, quick to send out for labwork and referals

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1874147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Stairs has been my family Dr off and on for almost 2 decades. She has not only provided me with the comfort and reassurance that there are Drs that still care about the people vs. the paycheck, but helped me through very tough times involving mental illness, the birth of my child, and a horrible relationship. She is never too busy and NEVER makes you feel crazy or embarassed when other docs tell you there's nothing wrong. Many trips to the ER have resulted in nothing, while a trip to Dr. Stairs results in a kind hearted, caring ear and a strong determination to find out the cause of symptoms other doctors just want to throw antibiotics at, or blow off in the first place. Anyone fortunate enough to be her patients will know exactly what I mean. Being posted in Gagetown has provided my family with the opportunity to not only receive phenomenal health care, but to also meet and trust a beautiful human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1874146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Stairs was my family doctor over 11 years ago when my husband and I lived in Oromocto. She is a wonderful doctor. The care that I received from her was exceptional. I needed gall bladder surgery and I was extremely nervous about it. The thought of "going under" worried me. As I was being prepared for surgery Dr. Stairs appeared. She held my hand and stroked my hair until I fell asleep. Not many doctors would have even considered doing such a thing. But that's the kind of person she is. I have never forgotten her selfless act of kindness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1874145].votes_count ]]