Rate Dr. Kathleen Kling

Dr. Kathleen Kling's Ratings

I came to Dr. Kling after visiting with several other providers and she was by far the most helpful! At the other places I was treated like what I was doing was just a silly phase that I would grow out of and that I would not have gotten in to if I had been smarter in the first place. Dr. Kling helped me to understand what was underlying my ED and how to change my thoughts and self-talk in order to overcome it. She listened without judging and always seemed to have the right thing to say or not to say. She no doubt helped me to save my life and I will always be grateful to her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to break free from ED! She was a good partner on the journey!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I had been to a couple of people concerning my eating disorder...not one made a differnece. They challenged me to quit bingeing and purging but they never figured out why I did it. Dr Kling discovered where it came from and why I did it and how I could change it to lead as normal life as possible. Every time I left I felt better...like I was on my way to good health and healing. I am forever greatful to her...our sessios were only 45 minutes but she adjusted my brain to think properly. I was still challenged by my destructive ways but I began to make better choices. Dr. Kling changed my life forever... thank you Dr. Kling, I will never forget you.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag