Rate Dr. Jeff O. Gonzalez

Dr. Jeff O. Gonzalez's Ratings

Visite este doctor en el 2007 y me parece un excelente medico es una pena que actualmente lo necesite y no coja el seguro que tengo United Health Care

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Was seen in the coral gables office and did not have to wait to long to be seen. Doctor Gonzalez was only running 10 minutes late and was very thorough. Very knowledgeable and I am pleased with his care and the procedures I underwent. Did not feel anything at all during the colon test or afterwards.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

The physician is good, but they need to get better with their office staff, the office staff were giving me an attitude and weren't friendly at all.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

easy to understand with the explanation on the subject, caring & very knowledgeable.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Very friendly, spend time with the patient and explain everything about the illness.I fully recomend he.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

No complaints. Was in and out for my test and did not feel anything. Very nice doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

Good doctor. No complaints would go see him again without a problem.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

did not rush me out of the room, took time to explain the procedure and releave my anxiety

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Gonzalez was very nice. He fully explained the procedure well and explained to me what causes IBS and how to help it. His staff was also very nice.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2006 | flag