Rate Dr. Marc A. Katz

Dr. Marc A. Katz's Ratings

Dr Katz was patient, caring, and very knowledgeable. Recommended treatment worked just perfect and after my second visit I consider myself recovered completely.
Thanks to Dr. Katz I can walk and enjoy my life. Excellent doctor. 10 stars from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Love this doctor and his staff. Very friendly paitient professional and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Katz is an incredible doctor, he helped me when another doctor couldn't. He listens and explains everything. I would go back to him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Excellent doctor! He helped me with my heel pain. He is a good listener, understanding, and smart. I recommended a treatment that signifcantly improved my heel pain. His office is clean and organized. I reviewed his ratings online and waited for him to return from his vacation to Cancun just to see him. He was well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I visited Dr Katz 3 times for a neuroma in my foot as I wanted Cryosurgery, after my surgery I have seen an improvement and have recently had more surgery. He explained everything to me and made me feel reassured. I would definitely go back if I needed to and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Great doc BUT can never get in with an emergency...6 days after possible break and crushing the nail is not good. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

Laser treatment for toenail fungus went well but resulted in no improvement to my problem. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

The most caring and knowledgeable podiatrist I have ever visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

the exam rooms were very neat and orderly.all procedures and side effects were discussed.I would highly recommend DR.Katz and his pratice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

He is the best Podiatrist we know. Saved my father's foot, when another doctor wanted to amputate. We highly recommend him, especially to Diabetics, he knows how to deal with wound care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1875623].votes_count ]]