Rate Dr. Natalya G. Malley

Dr. Natalya G. Malley's Ratings

Dr. Malley is smart and makes sure you are informed about your disease, tests, labs. She refers to the best specialists. I am so blessed to have her as my physician. I am a nurse and she is the only Dr. I have ever had that has a passion for medicine and her patients. Highly recommended

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

I have to agree with most of the comments. I can't get a word in and she NEVER takes what I say seriously. I feel like I am just $$$ when I walk in and she doesn't want to hear anything that is really wrong. I finally gave up and went to another doctor who listens to me. It's good to know that it wasn't just me.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

I have been a nurse for 40 years and Nurse Practitioner for 30 of those years. Presently I work on a team that reviews the quality of health care given by all levels of providers in our health care organization. We have 33+ sites and over 100,000 patients we serve throughout the state of California. I recently accompanied my sister on an appointment she had with Dr. Malley as she said felt Dr. Malley wasn't listening to her. I figured I could help. I brought an article from a medical journal that explained the scope of my sister's condition. I work with doctors and lawyers daily; I know how to assert myself. With Dr. Malley I couldn't get a word in edgewise; there was no dialog to be had; I found no willingness to even discuss the scientific material we presented. Unbelievable! Rarely, in my career as a nurse or as a patient, have I ever met a physician I found as rude, brusk, uninformed and insensitive as Dr. Malley.

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Last year I went to 3 different doctors before I made an appointment with Dr. Malley. I have never waited for more than 30 minutes and if I have its because I was running late and they took in the next person. She is always so busy and I totally understand. She must be very popular. I like that she is very direct and does not beat around the bush. I get my answers and thats all I need. I had a dilema with my gallbladder and before seeing her all the other doctors brushed me off because I did'nt have stones. She pursued other possibilities that could be wrong and was soooooooooo helpful.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag

Extremely rude. Cancelled my annual physical appointment I had fasted for because I was ten minutes late, but she always keeps me waiting at least 30 minutes. She would not give a requested referral either in a prior appointment. Very abrubt and always in a hurry.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

I was left a message from Malley's office on a Friday to phone so that I could speak with her. I got this message on Saturday afternoon. On Monday morning (8 am) I returned the Dr's call and left a message for her to return my call. Over the course of the next 2 days (3 total), I phoned Dr. Malley's office 5 times and left messages. I was told by reception that she had not reviewed my chart and could not speak with me until she did this. On both days, I was assured that the doctor would phone before 5 pm; neither day did this happen! Like me, you may be wondering WHY SHE PHONE ME in the first place if she had NOT reviewed my chart?! My return calls came only after the last message to Malley's office on Wed. requesting my lab results be faxed to a different doctor's office. At this point I got 3 phone calls, none of which were actually from the doctor herself; sadly, the messages I received were ladened with tone that made ME out to be the bad gal! Malley is no longer my physician.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag