Rate Dr. Cynthia Cleary

Dr. Cynthia Cleary's Ratings

I just happen to get lucky to have Dr.Cleary perform my colonoscopy. She found a cancerous tumour and was the one to deliver the news. She referred me to the best colorectal surgeon. She phoned me twice at home. She was king, caring, knowledgeable . Dr.Cleary is what every doctor should aspire to be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) Lilya

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

I recently was called by the emergency department at 4am by the Rockyview Hospital to tell me to get back there immediately as they received critical test results back from when I was admitted and kicked out the day earlier. Among other doctors and specialists seeing me that day, Dr. Clearly came to see and assess me at 1:30 am in emergency after her finishing her daily procedures and patient visits thereafter. She took my history, current situations of my condition and current discomfort level. After our 1/2 discussion, we had a plan off attack and had me pain free when she left to give hospital staff orders. She returned back early the next morning, assessed my condition and gave some stern reprimand to ward staff on call whom were disrespecting and personally innsulted me for even being there. She backed me twice in our first two visits! That's class and heart! She's the best!

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

Friendly, helpful, concerned. Takes time to explain conditions and puts the patient at ease. Explains the results of tests and suggests lifestyle and diet changes for improvement. GREAT doctor!!!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Cleary and her assistant Gloria are incredible! They go above and beyond every single time! I have been a patient there for 6 plus years. Dr Cleary came to the hospital as soon as I delivered my baby to ensure that I got the correct medication and care. Fantastic care every single time!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Cleary and her assistant are knowledgeable, kind caring people. From the time Dr. Cleary diagnosed our son with Crohn's disease they have always showed understanding and such compassion. We have dealt with many specialists whose office personnel are rude and inefficient and the follow up care of the specialist no better. Others could learn from this Doctor and her excellent staff. She is awesome!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr.Cleary and her team are outstanding. She has been so helpfull and supportive to me, in trying to find the causes of my illnesses. I never am afraid to see her, or go thru some of the tests as i know that, she will be honest, compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel blessed to have a female GI as well the men just don;t see it from our point of view! Thanks Doc for all your care, and a special shout out to the office staff, your extrodinary, compassionate and lovely team!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2009 | flag

Very good physician---gentle, resourceful, pleasant, and easy to talk to. Always takes time to explain, and genuinely cares about you.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

She came into Hospital in the middle of the night, without any complaint and saved my Dad's life with an emergency scope. Explained everything in great detail - even though it was the middle of the night. She put our minds at ease and has agreed to follow up and be his Doctor. We are very Thankfull for Dr. Cleary.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cleary is an excellent physician. She is very caring and a wonderful person. She goes above and beyond. Her assistant is very caring and helpful. Her cheerfulness adds to making me feel very comfortable. She is very patient with my many questions and always takes time to explain things. I'm lucky to have found them.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2007 | flag

WONDERFUL DR. Very friendly and make you feel at ease!!!

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag