You may also like

Rate Dr. Cynthia Cleary

Dr. Cynthia Cleary's Ratings

Dr. Cleary is fantastic. I just love her and I was so glad to see that Gloria is back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Cleary is a kind, concerned and soft-spoken medical doctor. I am happy to have met her last year. She spent the time to talk to me and gave me feedback before and after the procedures she performed with ease and expertise. Thank you Dr. Cleary and your team for making your patient feel comfortable and worry-free. T Sabado

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

You want the best Dr. Cynthia Cleary is it. I had stomach Polyps and visited her office. Her staff are the BEST. I met Dr. Ross, wonderful, gave me a list of foods to eat and the fat fell off my

stomach. Dr. Cleary gave me the results, the minute I woke up in the hospital. Photos too. When I said I believed NEXIUM had caused this she replied "good research". I research NSAIDS give you stomach polyps. I think she is wonderful, so is Dr. Ross and hats off to the staff in her office. Best doctors office I have ever been in. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am very fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Cleary. She is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. I never feel rushed and always leave well informed and cared for which means a great deal. Even when i had my surgery, she came by to ensure everthing went well and that i was doing fine. When you know how busy she is, and the fact that she took the extra time to follow up meant a great deal to me and my family especially when dealing with a life altering one like i had. I am grateful for her. Thank you Dr. Cleary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I just happen to get lucky to have Dr.Cleary perform my colonoscopy. She found a cancerous tumour and was the one to deliver the news. She referred me to the best colorectal surgeon. She phoned me twice at home. She was king, caring, knowledgeable . Dr.Cleary is what every doctor should aspire to be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) Lilya

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I recently was called by the emergency department at 4am by the Rockyview Hospital to tell me to get back there immediately as they received critical test results back from when I was admitted and kicked out the day earlier. Among other doctors and specialists seeing me that day, Dr. Clearly came to see and assess me at 1:30 am in emergency after her finishing her daily procedures and patient visits thereafter. She took my history, current situations of my condition and current discomfort level. After our 1/2 discussion, we had a plan off attack and had me pain free when she left to give hospital staff orders. She returned back early the next morning, assessed my condition and gave some stern reprimand to ward staff on call whom were disrespecting and personally innsulted me for even being there. She backed me twice in our first two visits! That's class and heart! She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Friendly, helpful, concerned. Takes time to explain conditions and puts the patient at ease. Explains the results of tests and suggests lifestyle and diet changes for improvement. GREAT doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr Cleary and her assistant Gloria are incredible! They go above and beyond every single time! I have been a patient there for 6 plus years. Dr Cleary came to the hospital as soon as I delivered my baby to ensure that I got the correct medication and care. Fantastic care every single time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Cleary and her assistant are knowledgeable, kind caring people. From the time Dr. Cleary diagnosed our son with Crohn's disease they have always showed understanding and such compassion. We have dealt with many specialists whose office personnel are rude and inefficient and the follow up care of the specialist no better. Others could learn from this Doctor and her excellent staff. She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Dr.Cleary and her team are outstanding. She has been so helpfull and supportive to me, in trying to find the causes of my illnesses. I never am afraid to see her, or go thru some of the tests as i know that, she will be honest, compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel blessed to have a female GI as well the men just don;t see it from our point of view! Thanks Doc for all your care, and a special shout out to the office staff, your extrodinary, compassionate and lovely team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876384].votes_count ]]