Rate Dr. Cynthia Cleary

Dr. Cynthia Cleary's Ratings

I am very fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Cleary. She is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. I never feel rushed and always leave well informed and cared for which means a great deal. Even when i had my surgery, she came by to ensure everthing went well and that i was doing fine. When you know how busy she is, and the fact that she took the extra time to follow up meant a great deal to me and my family especially when dealing with a life altering one like i had. I am grateful for her. Thank you Dr. Cleary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I just happen to get lucky to have Dr.Cleary perform my colonoscopy. She found a cancerous tumour and was the one to deliver the news. She referred me to the best colorectal surgeon. She phoned me twice at home. She was king, caring, knowledgeable . Dr.Cleary is what every doctor should aspire to be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) Lilya

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I recently was called by the emergency department at 4am by the Rockyview Hospital to tell me to get back there immediately as they received critical test results back from when I was admitted and kicked out the day earlier. Among other doctors and specialists seeing me that day, Dr. Clearly came to see and assess me at 1:30 am in emergency after her finishing her daily procedures and patient visits thereafter. She took my history, current situations of my condition and current discomfort level. After our 1/2 discussion, we had a plan off attack and had me pain free when she left to give hospital staff orders. She returned back early the next morning, assessed my condition and gave some stern reprimand to ward staff on call whom were disrespecting and personally innsulted me for even being there. She backed me twice in our first two visits! That's class and heart! She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Friendly, helpful, concerned. Takes time to explain conditions and puts the patient at ease. Explains the results of tests and suggests lifestyle and diet changes for improvement. GREAT doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr Cleary and her assistant Gloria are incredible! They go above and beyond every single time! I have been a patient there for 6 plus years. Dr Cleary came to the hospital as soon as I delivered my baby to ensure that I got the correct medication and care. Fantastic care every single time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Cleary and her assistant are knowledgeable, kind caring people. From the time Dr. Cleary diagnosed our son with Crohn's disease they have always showed understanding and such compassion. We have dealt with many specialists whose office personnel are rude and inefficient and the follow up care of the specialist no better. Others could learn from this Doctor and her excellent staff. She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Dr.Cleary and her team are outstanding. She has been so helpfull and supportive to me, in trying to find the causes of my illnesses. I never am afraid to see her, or go thru some of the tests as i know that, she will be honest, compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel blessed to have a female GI as well the men just don;t see it from our point of view! Thanks Doc for all your care, and a special shout out to the office staff, your extrodinary, compassionate and lovely team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2009

Very good physician---gentle, resourceful, pleasant, and easy to talk to. Always takes time to explain, and genuinely cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

She came into Hospital in the middle of the night, without any complaint and saved my Dad's life with an emergency scope. Explained everything in great detail - even though it was the middle of the night. She put our minds at ease and has agreed to follow up and be his Doctor. We are very Thankfull for Dr. Cleary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

Dr. Cleary is an excellent physician. She is very caring and a wonderful person. She goes above and beyond. Her assistant is very caring and helpful. Her cheerfulness adds to making me feel very comfortable. She is very patient with my many questions and always takes time to explain things. I'm lucky to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876381].votes_count ]]