Rate Dr. Gary Luskey

Dr. Gary Luskey's Ratings

Dr. Luskey is a kind and caring doctor. You must go to your appointment with a list of your questions. He's a very very busy man. He speaks very quickly so at times you might have to ask him to repeat something or, ask him to slow down. He is the best in his field. Lucky to have him as my doctor for many years. My only negative comment is his assistant. Since Frances left nobody has been as kind. Its important and necessary to have a very efficient assistant, but also one who likes people and especially children. Thanks Dr. Luskey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Dr.Luskey is the greatest! He always takes his time to explain and always makes me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

he is the best doctor i have ever had!!!! my old gyno was a perve and was always late his name was dr pilorge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Each time I see him, he rushes like there's no tomorrow to the point that his friendliness is more forced than anything. Friendliness only goes so far when he doesn't genuinely care for his patients. Not to mention he refuses to address all your small health issues at one time; instead, he asks you to book another appointment (everything to swipe your card a few more times!). When I have questions, he rushes through them or tells me to ask my family doctor or another professional because it's not gyno-related when it actually is...he always claims that he's in a rush. His time is so limited that he couldn't take 1 s name on my referral note (there were 2 patients waiting before me!) Not to mention, he made me get an extra test that cost $110 (not covered by medicare or insurance) when it wasn't even necessary. On top of that, I had a minor procedure done and he didn't freeze me enough so the pain was intensified, in addition to getting blood all over my dress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I have never had to wait for more than five minutes, he respects his appointments. knows his business very well, gives good advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Luskey, he is very kind, makes me feel very comfortable, and has always encouraged me to educate myself with regards to everything he talks to me about in our sessions. I had pains in my left ovary and while he said it was likely nothing he still sent me for 3 ultrasounds just to be sure, and I very much appreciated this gesture of prevention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

He's definitely nice, and I felt very comfortable with him. However, after visiting him a couple of times, I just don't want to go back. Although he isn't outright condescending, I feel like he has the old school male doctor mentality -- do as i say, i know best, don't ask any questions. he gave me gardasil and didn't talk it through with me, basically pushed it on me. I wondered if he had shares in the pharmaceutical company, because after doing extensive research i discovered that it was basically pointless for me to get the vaccine given my age. i would rather have a more modern gyno who talks, listens, and questions mainstream medical practices every once in awhile. I have to repeat though, that he IS a very nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! he's just the sweetest man ever!!!!! Very happy I have hime taking care of my pregnancy!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr Luskey is a great doctor everyone should be lucky to have him watch over your unborn baby.He is great only the best things to say about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Very efficient and professional. First male gynecologist I have been to. I was surprisingly impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876699].votes_count ]]