Rate Dr. Keith S. Somers

Dr. Keith S. Somers's Ratings

EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN!!!! Wouldn't take my girls to anyone else

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

My son was Dr. Somer's patient from birth all through High School. He has always provided the best care and seems to be on top of his field. He takes a personal interest in each patient. I really miss him.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Just went to GIL Pediatrics for a followup to an ear infection. I was there last week and waited 1.25 hours to see the doctor, WITH an appointment. Knowing the chronic tardiness of this large office, I asked the front desk if the doctor was on time - she looked at me but didn't respond. I asked the nurse taking the vitals if he was on time and she said yes - he ended up coming in 31 minutes AFTER the schedule appointment. Our regular doctor is Harold Glick (the ship seems to run better when he's around) and I'd consider going w/ Dr. Somers when Glick retires.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Somers is a very experienced, and kind doctor. The rest of the doctors at his practice are also great, and Nurse Wendy is just the best!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag