Dr. Terry Brennan

Rate Dr. Terry Brennan

Dr. Terry Brennan's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Brennan for 20 years and he is fantastic. I have dealt with other doctors, but have made an effort to return to Dr. Brennan's care and brought my family to his care as well. He is honest and when I receive conflicting information from other professionals, his advice has always turned out to be true. When he is away, I have seen his wife Dr. Brenda Brennan and she is wonderful as well. A great team. I am fortunate to have such a great family doctor.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

He's been my doctor for twenty years, always treated me well and been very helpful. He's great.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Terry Brennan is by far the best family doctor my family and I have ever had. He is personable, caring and carefully considers various health care options and alternatives. I am surprised by some of the comments and ratings on this web site. Yes, sometimes appts begin a little later than scheduled, but this is the case in ALL clinics. We have an aging population and there are not enough doctors and services in Ontario - however, Dr. Brennan is definitely on the good side of health care in this province.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

i have been going to him for 15 years and i hate him. i hate needles and just to be a jerk he would hold it in as long as possible until it bleed and he admit he did it purposely. he is very slow and everything takes forever

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

He is constantly saying no to things i.e My Dermatologist said I need an allergy test - Dr Brennan says no. Says im to old for a hpv shot, but my gynecologist highly recommens getting one. He goes against what my specialists say all the time. I take their word over his.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Terry Brennan is probably one of the best Doctors I have ever had and beleive me I have had alot he tells you the way it is explains things so you understand your problem is very punctual he gets things done right away not six months or a year later the wait time maybe a little long sometimes but well worth it.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

While he may not be punctual, he takes emergencies. For example, he took me when I got burned at work. He spent about 10 minutes with me making sure I understood the injury and the treatment. Given that he's dealing with emergencies, he can't be perfectly on time every day. He does have a different bed side manner so people who are very sensitive or afraid of doctors better see his wife, Brenda Brennan. Other people who are "tell it like it is" people will love Terry. He's a great doctor, it comes down to personality of the patient.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

He was a no-show for my annual physical examination and had to be called at home where he was still in bed. He didn't know he had a patient booked. He showed up 45 minutes late looking like he had just crawled out of bed - well, he had!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

I am surprised by some of the messages written here. I am starting to think that he may pick-and-choose who he is a real doctor to and who he is going to tell his life story to. He mis-diagnosed my grandfathers cancer for OVER A YEAR. He also told me that my - now diagnosed (7 years later)- Celiacs Disease was "all in my head". After switching Doctors, my Grandfather and I are feeling MUCH Better!!

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Hes a terrible doctor prescribes pills for everything, He doesn't wear gloves well doing physical exams do not go to this doctor hes terrible

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag