Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0

02/01/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Najjia" to "Najjia N."
RID: 1270380
12/10/10 5 5 5 5 Best ever I experienced. Great patient/family relationship. Made a stressful situation bearable by her outstanding personal relationships and her TOP DOC medical skills.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 736766
04/12/08 5 4 5 5 Dr.Mahmoud is one of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with. I had to have emergency surgery and I am so glad I had her as my doctor. She is very articulate,knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is a doctor that talks to you like a real person not just a patient. She was also fantastic with my family (Keeping them informed). I just can't say enough good things about her.I would highly recommend her to everyone. Wish there were more doc's like her.
Insurance: CIGNA