Dr. Pamela L. Dilello

Rate Dr. Pamela L. Dilello

Dr. Pamela L. Dilello's Ratings

Dr. Pam is absolutely one of the best pediatricians. My three children love her. Yes, the office wait time is terrible BUT, that is because she takes her time with every patient. You never feel rushed. I have called her late weekends and she always responds in a timely manner and NEVER makes me feel like I am bothering her. LOVE HER

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pam is great. That older woman they got working there is miserable 2/5's of the time.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pam is fantastic. I agree with all the reviews. What I like most about her is how down to earth she is - she explains things in language that is easy to understand and doesn't cause unnecessary anxiety among parents. The only criticism I have is that you need to make appointments 1 month in advance for well visits.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pam is incredible! Always available when you need her, and provides an honest, and more importantly accurate, assessment of what's going on with our kids. We adore her!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

We love Dr. Pam! She's awesome and my kids are so comfortable with her. She is extremely easy to talk to and most importantly she LISTENS! I highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Not only is Dr. Pam a wonderful pediatirician, but she's great for the parents too. My son loves her. I find her very calming. She sits down, while talking to my son, and calms his fears. She's always there to listen to my concerns, and talk them through with me, more as a friend than a doctor. She's great for all of us! I feel so much better after talking with her.

Submitted July 10, 2010 | flag

My Girls love Dr.Pam!!!!!She makes them feel very safe and comfortable.In the pass there have been situations,where my kids needed serious care and Dr.Pam and her referrals took care of my girls and I am very grateful to her!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful Staff

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pam. Being new parents, naturally, we worried about a good pediatrician, but she was recommended by my ob/gyn, whom I adore. Not only is she a great doctor, but I feel like I've known her forever, and completely trust her. We met her the day after our child was born, and I fell instantly in love! Because she's so amazing, there is a wait in the office to see her, but it's well worth the wait.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pam is amazing. I wouldn't trust my children to anyone but her. My husband and I moved to Westchester last year, but still continue to commute down to see her. We can't imagine going to anyone else. Her staff is also incredible. What a funny, kind and personable group of ladies she has working for her! They're always willing to go the extra mile. Dr. Pam is without a doubt the best pediatrician we could ask for. As my children say, "We love Dr. Pam!"

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Dilello is an amazing pediatrician; so easy to talk to and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. She answers all our questions and is very patient addressing all our concerns. As first-time parents, she has the ability to put us at ease. I can't express enough how grateful we are to have found such a down-to-earth pediatrician. The previous comment about her office is ridiculous. Yes, the waiting room is outdated, but the treatment rooms are standard and very clean. She's funny and makes each visit enjoyable. She'll definitely continue to be our pediatrician for our expanding family! xoxo Hill Family

Submitted July 10, 2007 | flag