Rate Dr. Brent Zanke

Dr. Brent Zanke's Ratings

dR zANKE WAS A VERY THOUGHTFUL CARING MAN WHEN DEALING WITH MY MOM,,,,HE IS OLD SCHOOL STILL TOUCHES PTS IN A CARING WAY, EX. HAND ON SHOULDER, PAT ON BACK

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Dr Zanke was my first Oncologist since 1996, was a young single mother of two young kids. Dr Zanke helpful and understanding with my situation. I'm now a patient of Dr Donna Reece for the Past 9 years, she also knowledgeable and kind. my name Beverley

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

My husband was treated by Dr. Zanke and other than our family doctor, trusted him more than any other medical professional. He was compassionate, knowledgeable and humane. Brian was able to watch our children grow and for that no words of thanks are adequate.Trust this doctor with all of your being, you will always be glad that you did. Dr. Zanke was there after hours and with us every step of the way. Thank you.

Submitted May 26, 2008 | flag

Dr. Zanke is one of the best doctors that I have ever met. He took wonderful care of my late father. He is very patient, understanding and treats his patients with utmost care. I am very happy to know that he has returned to Toronto, as I know that he went to Holy Cross Hospital, I believe. We are very luck to have him back in our midst.He also has a wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted April 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Zanke is the best ever! He was always so compassionate and had all the time in the world for me. He was knowledgeable about every aspect of my cancer (I did a lot of research into the topic and had a lot of quesitons). He was always understanding and was the only healthcare professional willing to level with me regarding the severity of my situaiton. The other oncologists I saw were completely awful and only served to highlight how wonderful Dr. Zanke was. He even dropped by to visit me during chemo a few times, which I never saw any other doctors doing while I was there. He was very relaxed and genuine which put me at ease. While I didn't enjoy the reason why I was there, I certainly did enjoy seeing him every time I did. I believe a large part of my attitude toward my treatment was attributable to him. I can't think of a better person to have been my oncologist. He is an inspiration to me, even now.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2007 | flag