Dr. Robin Curtis

Rate Dr. Robin Curtis

Dr. Robin Curtis's Ratings

Dr. Curtis is the most compassionate, brilliant physician that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He cared for one of my family members in ICU at Red Deer Hospital. His treatments were appropriate, the nurses there love him (which says a lot!) And he didn't give us false hope. God bless.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

He gave me a walking epidural when I was in labor with my first child. He was wonderful, fast, and I hardly felt the needle go in. All in all, I had a wonderful experience with him.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

He was very helpful and understanding in my family needs. thank you so much for all his help my husband is a live.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

Nurses told me he does the best epidural in Red Deer and although personally I can't compare, I can see how he has that reputation.

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

very friendly. He was able to reassure me before surgery and I am grateful. Very intelligent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Curtis is the best anesthetist in the Red Deer Hospital. He is prompt and amazingly fast at his job. He is a pleasure to work with!

Submitted June 18, 2007 | flag

Wonderful, best labour experience ever. Didnt feel a thing. Thank-you so much.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2006 | flag