Rate Dr. Robin Curtis

Dr. Robin Curtis's Ratings

Dr. Curtis is the most compassionate, brilliant physician that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He cared for one of my family members in ICU at Red Deer Hospital. His treatments were appropriate, the nurses there love him (which says a lot!) And he didn't give us false hope. God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

He gave me a walking epidural when I was in labor with my first child. He was wonderful, fast, and I hardly felt the needle go in. All in all, I had a wonderful experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

He was very helpful and understanding in my family needs. thank you so much for all his help my husband is a live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1878774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2010

Nurses told me he does the best epidural in Red Deer and although personally I can't compare, I can see how he has that reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1878773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

very friendly. He was able to reassure me before surgery and I am grateful. Very intelligent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1878772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2008

Dr. Curtis is the best anesthetist in the Red Deer Hospital. He is prompt and amazingly fast at his job. He is a pleasure to work with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1878771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Wonderful, best labour experience ever. Didnt feel a thing. Thank-you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1878770].votes_count ]]