Rate Dr. Reginald Mercer

Dr. Reginald Mercer's Ratings

I love Dr. Mercer! Always have great experiences. Highly recommended

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Mercer has been my dentist for years. His work is always top notch, his staff is wonderful and I never have anxiety about a visit!

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

He has been my dentist for about 25 years...and I LOVE him and his staff. He is very kind and gentle and he has a great personality. All his staff, present and past, have always been friendly and efficient. They handle all the insurance work and I have never had a issue with the billing or paperwork. They contact ME when I forget to book my regular appointments and always call a day or two before the appointment as a reminder. I think this practice is awesome all the way around - and I don't know what I will do when he decides to retire - hopefully I will have dentures by then and I won't need to worry :-)

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag

Friendly courteous, a wonderful staff. Great dentist.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2007 | flag

I'm lucky with no cavities - (age 41) so I dont really need a dentist, but I do need an hygenist and they are all great, friendly and throrough! Especially Karen. And they phone to remind you! Which I need!!

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag

my favourite south paw dentist. what will I do when you retire???

Submitted May 30, 2007 | flag

Has been my dentist as well as my families for the last 32 years. Very patient, knowledgeable, and excellent at what he does. Thanks for all the years of great dentistry.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Have seen him for years...he's the best...knowledgeable, friendly and just everything you want in a dentist and a professional.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag

Could not ask for a better dentist! Thak-you Dr. Mercer for your years of dedication.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Mercer is an amazing dentist, and his staff are all very friendly.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2006 | flag