You may also like

Rate Dr. David Sion

Dr. David Sion's Ratings

I have been referred to Dr. Sion a few times. What he lacks in bedside manner is well made up for in his skills and knowledge. He took care of my two trigger fingers with cortisone injections, with one healed, and later did a tendon release on the other that turned out fabulously. Would recommend him for any surgery of this type.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Removal of cancer under my eye was amazing .His work made me look younger under cancer eye than under non infected eye .Very professional answered all questions . I don't worry about bedside manner I would take him everytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Rude with very little time and care. Will hopefully never have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have nothing but love for this man! if it wasn't for him I would have limited use of both my hands his surgeon skills are second to none! As for his bedside manners if you want a friend look on facebook, what these doctors go through some days is enough to break anyone. He is short and too the point unless you have questions then he has all the time in the world!! Would trust him with my kids in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Straight up rude! Went in for a consultation to only be blamed for the reason of the surgery. After a long talk about what I did wrong they started debating on places to cut me open and giving me the reassurance that it was going to scar. It sounded like it was his first ever surgery on this particular condition and was uncaring on practicing it on me, and let me add for a ridiculous price. He is unprofessional and needs to bring his ego down if wants to keep clients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Fortunate to be referred to Dr. Sion. He is an excellent surgeon and addressed my Dr. Sion did carpal tunnel release problem promptly. Follow up was smooth and professional. If I need similar surgery he would be first on my list. Never thought about looking for a friend, I wanted a professional surgeon like Dr. Sion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I've had the great fortune of having this man operate on me twice, once in 2001 and again in 2014. His work is absolutely amazing. I lack brilliance on the treatment of cancer, so Dr. Sion took the time to answer all my questions, my wife's questions and made sure we understood. His sense of humour lightened our load at a time our load needed to be lightened. I can not say enough great things about this GREAT MAN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Amazing doctor! Absolutely flawless and cannot thank him enough for a smooth procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Sion did carpal tunnel release for me this year and removed skin cancer on two occasions years ago. Each time it was flawless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

All I can say about Dr.Sion is he's extremely talented at what he does. If i had to rate him, out of 100, he would be rated 500! I feel SO lucky that I had him do my surgery. God bless him and always keep him safe. Jackie Orsini

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879282].votes_count ]]