You may also like

Rate Dr. David Sion

Dr. David Sion's Ratings

Dr Sion is a very competent doctor. My mother is aged and he took this in consideration when deciding whether to remove a melanoma or not. I am very impressed with his professionalism and dedication to his craft! The follow up orders have been spot on and she is recovering accordingly. Would recommend to all!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Family had a very bad experience. No bed side manner what so ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I've dealt with this surgeon a couple times and he is very rude and arrogant. He idolizes Toth and can't think for himself making misjudgements about the protocol/severity/ urgency of treatments. One staff member in particular (Connie) has no social skills and is very unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Sion has short man syndrome…very rude…told me to come back WHEN I have cancer…was there for skin tag removal, which could have easily been done in office, but he needed to get paid for a hospital room. Nurses don't like him. Have a friend who had a fishing trip planned on the date Sion wanted to see him…Sion said, Nope, you'll be coming here…he is just so rude and arrogant….

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been referred to Dr. Sion a few times. What he lacks in bedside manner is well made up for in his skills and knowledge. He took care of my two trigger fingers with cortisone injections, with one healed, and later did a tendon release on the other that turned out fabulously. Would recommend him for any surgery of this type.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Removal of cancer under my eye was amazing .His work made me look younger under cancer eye than under non infected eye .Very professional answered all questions . I don't worry about bedside manner I would take him everytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Rude with very little time and care. Will hopefully never have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have nothing but love for this man! if it wasn't for him I would have limited use of both my hands his surgeon skills are second to none! As for his bedside manners if you want a friend look on facebook, what these doctors go through some days is enough to break anyone. He is short and too the point unless you have questions then he has all the time in the world!! Would trust him with my kids in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Straight up rude! Went in for a consultation to only be blamed for the reason of the surgery. After a long talk about what I did wrong they started debating on places to cut me open and giving me the reassurance that it was going to scar. It sounded like it was his first ever surgery on this particular condition and was uncaring on practicing it on me, and let me add for a ridiculous price. He is unprofessional and needs to bring his ego down if wants to keep clients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Fortunate to be referred to Dr. Sion. He is an excellent surgeon and addressed my Dr. Sion did carpal tunnel release problem promptly. Follow up was smooth and professional. If I need similar surgery he would be first on my list. Never thought about looking for a friend, I wanted a professional surgeon like Dr. Sion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570711].votes_count ]]