Rate Dr. David Sion

Dr. David Sion's Ratings

Dr. Sion did carpal tunnel release for me this year and removed skin cancer on two occasions years ago. Each time it was flawless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

All I can say about Dr.Sion is he's extremely talented at what he does. If i had to rate him, out of 100, he would be rated 500! I feel SO lucky that I had him do my surgery. God bless him and always keep him safe. Jackie Orsini

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

In my experience, I found Dr. Sion to be a rude, uncaring, and unsympathetic doctor. I was referred to him a few times and left each time feeling very upset by the way he treated me. His arrogance is very off-putting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr.Sion refused to do a tummy tuck saying that I am at risk for infection.I'm 185 lbs, not thin to say the least but I am extremely fit and exercise six times a week. I have lots of muscles that weigh a lot due to training but he refused to take that into consideration. I did not take offence, however, Dr. Snowdon and Dr. Niessen were also surprised by his decision. Dr.Sion can't help it, he's got issues when it comes to fat, I've heard this before, he's always on a diet and barely weighs 130 pounds, obsessed with his own BMI. Oh well, you're ok if you're not fat. I did not like, however, how he kept putting other surgeons down,saying, 'hey, thousands of surgeons out there who will do it, they'll do anything for money, no shortage out there, you'll find someone no problem' -- hinting that he was more responsible and ethical while the others weren't... that was, I have to say, arrogant. I'm sure he's good at what he does but proceed with caution if your BMI is higher than 28 :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Due to Dr. Sion's intervention, request for further tests and a prompt referral to an E.N.T. Consultant, a malignant basal cell tumour was removed during a 5 hour surgery. We are indebted beyond words for Dr. Sion's diligence and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

has no bed side manners, will not refer him to anybody.. wanted to do a biopsy above my lip.. went to dr. tan for a second opinion and he just used nitrogen as my gp suggested.all is fine now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Doctor Sion removed a squamous cell carcinoma from a very difficult position on my cheek and his work was excellent. I'm grateful to him for his expertise and prompt removal of a minor lesion previously ovdrlooked by a dermatologist who was more concerned in cosmetic surgery .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Had a good sense of humour the day I was in hospital. I saw him several times on follow-ups and he was very thorough and made sure I understood what he was telling me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Found him interesting and very helpfull. Also extremely thorough with his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

Dr. David Sion is awesome! I dont understand why some people are saying he has no bedside manner ...he has the greatest sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone! Very rare to find such a nice doctor. Special note to Dr. Sion ...I'm ok with you being short if you are ok with me being too tall ;) See ya on the 15th ...Mary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879274].votes_count ]]