Rate Dr. Gerardo C. Lopez

Dr. Gerardo C. Lopez's Ratings

Was very good doing my heart catherization, he treated me very well durning my atril fibulation hospital stay. Follows up is very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][650636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Lopez seems to be ok; but some of his staff suck big time! One of his associate doctors came into my father in law's room and casually told him that he probably wouldn't be around more than six months. This insensitive bich didn't even bother to find out if he knew he'd had a heart attack which he didn't. This is pretty much par for the course for the UHC hospital. My inlaw is a very brittle diabetic and the idiots had him on IV fluids with dextrose in them. His blood glucose went up to 600 IU; well surprise surprise he freaked out and had a mild heart attack at the same time. If you are diabetic and end up at UHC there is a good chance you won't leave there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][650635].votes_count ]]