Rate Dr. Arash Bereliani

Dr. Arash Bereliani's Ratings

Dr. Bereliani reviewed my meds and found some of them were antiquated. He replaced them with new and improved meds, reduce the number of meds I had to take and helped me with improved energy. I am quite pleased with his sensitivity to my needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr.Bereliani is amazing, he truly cares about his patients. He even called me after hours to check-up on how I was doing. His staff was also very kind and professional and it made me feel at ease going to a doctors office. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

Dr. Bereliani is a good doctor. He listens to your concerns and recommends a course of treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bereliani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Wonderful doctor. Extremely caring and patient. Took the time to listen to and answer all my questions. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Bereliani is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He was extremely knowledgable, caring and had an excellent bedside manner. I walked in anxious, stressed and fearful about my diagnosis, not knowing what to expect. He put my mind at ease and throughout the next few months of treatment I am 100% better- His staff were very professional and helpful. Since my first visit to his office I have recommended my family and friends to him and I will continue to recommend him without any reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

Dr. Bereliani's front office is the most unrofessional office I had ever dealt with. I called to get some information on their charges and received a screaming barrage about how she doesn't get paid to answer questions about a "lousy $50!" (No joke!) I would highly recommend avoiding this most unprofessional group! (My Healthcare provider, who was also on the line with me was equally appalled.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2007

Dr Bereliani is insightful, caring and informed. He listened to my concerns and helped to ease my mind about my health. He is one of the few doctors that I feel comfortable entrusting my health to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2007

Insightful, integrative, great listener; brought me new info for RA help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880615].votes_count ]]