Rate Dr. Charlene M. Scheim

Dr. Charlene M. Scheim's Ratings

Brought my mom after an accident came here with all covered by Allstate. Dr. Scheim's staff are the most unorganized bunch I have ever seen. I asked her receptionist to call in a prescription, it never happened. I, two weeks later, when we were completely out, found out it was never done. They never, ever call you back...ever. To the dr.'s credit she ultimately told me, after wasting a lot of my time, that mom's injuries were beyond her scope, which I respected. On the day that she told me this she was an hour late to my appointment...why...she was in Los Angeles getting botox....AND SHE TOLD ME!!! That was our last visit. We found a great neurosurgeon in NJ, Dr. Widdish-Walsh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

What a fabulous find. A doctor who has it all. Caring, concerned, and someone you instantly know will go the extra mile for her patient. The great staff is a bonus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

She is an excellent doctor, but I've learned to always bring a snack and a book or several magazines. She tends to get very behind in her appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

made me feel extremely comfortable the entire time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2007

Over a year under her care and every visit has been great. Very caring doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2007

Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, wonderful doctor, I would def. recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1880820].votes_count ]]