Rate Dr. Sue Baranowski

Dr. Sue Baranowski's Ratings

I had a D&C performed by Dr. Baranowski at the Women's Centre. As I waited on the bed, the anesthetist & Dr. B walked in. She didn't make eye contact with me & said nothing. A feeling of dread came over me, but soon, the anesthesia knocked me out. Post-op, I had cramping & bleeding, which they said was normal. 8 days after the procedure, I started passing large clots & having severe cramping. I went to urgent care & after an ultrasound, it was determined that a large amount of "pregnancy materials" had been "left behind." The doc at urgent care phoned Dr. Baranowski for advice & was told to leave it since I would probably pass it. I didn't. For a month, I dealt with awful cramps & bleeding, & had an ultrasound every week. My own doctor finally intervened, determining that it was a missed abortion & I should have another D&C, which I did. I consider Dr. Baranowski to be negligent, with little care for me & terrible bedside manner. This was an awful experience & I wouldn't recommend her.

Submitted April 17, 2014

I found Dr. B to be extremely supportive and helpful. She gave me choices and options, and always deferred to my personal concerns

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sue Baranowski is an awesome doctor, a great Obi/Gyne, and a very nice, kind lady. I appreciate her candor and forthrightness - she doesn't beat around the bush, but gets right to the point. I had two tumors, which she removed during a schedule 4-hour operation which only took 3 hours! I was blessed to have both tumors benign, and I was grateful to Dr. Sue for her taking the time to talk with me, explain things to me, answer my questions and address my concerns. Her staff were great, and they are very loyal to her - she treats them with respect and it shows. Her resident, Dr. James Watson, was very kind and thorough, and he provided excellent support for Dr. Sue and considerate care for her patients. I was recommended to her via Emergency, and now I am a fan! Dr. Sue - you ROCK!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

She delivered my daughter by c-section. Very professional, excellent doctor. Going to see her for delivery of my second child. I'm not affraid of a c-section, if necessary, anymore.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag

I have never had such a cold experience from a Dr in my whole life. I felt that her main objective was to scare me into a C section even though I was low risk. I would not allow this woman to touch me ever again.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Baranowski is an awesome doctor! I was very fortunate to have been referred to her - she is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Baranowski was an amazing doctor, very easy to talk to and very understanding!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Baranowski, she is a fantastic ob. I think every pregnant woman should have as great of a Dr. Baranowski. She always answers whatever questions I have and I do not feel rushed when I see her. The one thing I hate about her practice is that first of all they make you weigh yourself which is bad enough but after you are done weighing yourself they make you come out and tell them your weight. Pregnancy is a time in your life that you are probably the most uncomfortable and I think they could make it a little easier.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

I found her receptionist to be very unhelpful and rude. I would recommend Dr. Baranowski in a heartbeat but not her staff.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

She delivered my 3rd baby when she was a resident and was so vital in helping me deliver without any narcotics or epidural. As for gynaecology, I just saw her today and she was just as amazing as she was before. Always takes the time to answer questions. Her communication skills are right on. She's a 10/10.

Submitted April 25, 2009 | flag