Rate Dr. Carl Wiebe

Dr. Carl Wiebe's Ratings

Dr. Wiebe made my symptoms get worse after each session. He seems disinterested in my concerns. Communication with this physician is difficult. I expected a lot of understanding, compassion, and support instead I had disinterest in my problems, no support, no help, other than some meds, that don't work, and statements/comments that I don't feel are appropriate. No patient should be treated with such disrespect. I felt hurt, humiliated and upset. I hope he can still open his eyes and be more respectful, supportive and compassionate. Maybe he should review the standards of Good Psychiatrist Practice. Maybe he prefers some patients to others. I am unsure, but the worst thing for patient is when the doctor is not interested in seeing patient. You go there and you feel, what am I doing here, this doctor is going to insult me or tell me something upsetting instead of something encouraging. I am very disappointed but I still have hope or maybe not. :-(

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wiebe is compassionate and respectful of individual boundaries and readiness. He works with the individual and makes himself available if needed. He is patient and persistent to promote change.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

He is fantastic. He's a good listener, and works with the patient rather than dictating what should be done. He has a kind, relaxed manner and I have always felt very comfortable with him.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr W looks at the whole picture and understand PTSD and eating disorders. He is very thoughtful, good listener and offers good advice and options.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Wiebe truly is an amazing doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring and he truly takes the time to make sure that you are leaving his office with all the information you need. He is so well respected and liked by our family and could never have found such a good doctor. He was with us through both of our pregnancies and we were extremely grateful. He is the best doctor that we ever had. It will be very hard to find a doctor like him and he will be missed but wish him all the success and happiness in his future adventures!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wiebe is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient, informative, caring and answers all your questions. He makes you feel that your question is always worth answering and talks to you as if you are an intelligent person. We miss him but wish him luck in his new profession.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wiebe is amazing. Last year I had a pretty serious and emotionally upsetting health issue. He was very thorough medically and, importantly, he was extremely careful to acknowledge my emotions. His caring bedside manner throughout that time solidified my impression that he is a compassionate person as well as a highly competent doctor. I am so very thankful to have him as our GP.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wiebe is so excellent with our family. He gives great parenting advice and is very patient and thorough. Can't say enough good things!

Submitted May 10, 2007 | flag

Never feels rushed. He listens. Great communicator. Compassionate. Knowledgeable.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag

Yes, he is a compassionate man, which is why I started going to him. However, he wrote the wrong dose on my son's prescription but I was suspicious and the error was caught when I asked the pharmacist. Also, he gave me an incomplete physical exam. As a result, I lost faith in him and have not returned.

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag