Rate Dr. Shailendra Verma

Dr. Shailendra Verma's Ratings

Dr Verma has been my Oncologist since July in 2013. I have had a left side Mastectomy and my cancer was Stage 3. A family friend highly recommended Dr Verma and I asked if I could possibly have him as my Oncologist. That was the best decision I ever made. Dr Verma (in my opinion) is the best and most caring, very knowledgeble doctor one could have. He has brought me through a very tough year of Chemo and later Radiation and I am doing quite well now. I am now on Hormon Therapy and he is still trying to get me on the medication which is right and best for me,he does not give up until he feels he has done all that is best for his patient. He has a radiant smile which lights up the room when he walks in and that alone makes one feel better even when you feel low. Thank you to Dr S. Verma, Tawney and now Stephanie. God Bless all of you. A.B.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Verma has been my oncologist for more than five years. I have always appreciated his straight-forward, kind, caring and human approach. I never felt like a patient but someone he took a personal interest in working together with me to beat this thing. I am now going through treatment again for a second breast cancer (bilateral). I have the utmost confidence in Dr Verma and know I am in the best possible hands - I would not trust my health and outcome to anyone else. If you are not seeing Dr Verma, you should be. I credit him with not only getting me through the first time, but know he will be equally vigilent about my case this time around. He goes above and beyond I have never experienced such kindness and such dedication from any physician from whom I have received care. He is one in a million and I think God every day that I was directed his way. Thank you Dr Verma!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Very humane approach to his patient. Explains treatment options. Is willing to listen to patient.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Verma is simply the best of the best. He is caring, warm and empathetic. He will spend the time that you need. He is engaged wih the latest research and extremly dedicated.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Verma is simply outstanding. Most unfortunately, he feel on the ice a short while ago and had to have surgery to repair his arm. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Verma for well over 3 years now and am very pleased with his level of professionalism and knowledge.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Verma has been my oncologist for melanoma for the past 8 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, and without a doubt the most compassionate man I have ever met. If one can choose one's oncologist, Dr Verma is the one.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Verma is a first class oncologist whose knowledge is impressive and he's willing to share it with you--at your level--meaning if you understand the terminology, he'll use it. (Some doctors seem offended when you know the ropes.) He is extremely compassionate yet not afraid to "tell it like it is" when you need to hear it, in a very gentle manner. He is extremely dedicated and participates in all manner of cancer-related activities from conferences to your little (but oh so important to you) meeting about treating your breast cancer, and keeps up on all the current knowledge in his sphere. His PDNs (nurses) are wonderful and helpful too.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Verma provided me with hope and courage. He wanted to know 'why' I got my cancer and told me he would find out. He did. BRCA-1 + He always has a smile. Very gentle nature. Personally handled my disability paperwork quickly and was concerned how finances would cause more stress. Always checked that my homelife was okay, and would ask if he could do anything or refer me anywhere. His treatment of my cancer and the effects were wonderful. He would visit me during chemotherapy. Tried his best to ease the effects. I look forward to my followups with him. I always leave feeling better.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Verma saved my life!!! He is my hero!!! He treated both me and my husband with kindness and respect.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag