Rate Dr. James M. Hurst

Dr. James M. Hurst's Ratings

I was in for a stress fracture. After 4 weeks, he told me I was healed and not to wear the boot. 2 weeks later, after an mri, I had to go back in the boot. At that time, his office person told me they would get me a bone stimulator. 9 days later, I called and they told me they forgot about the bone stim. Doc took me out of boot 2 - 4 weeks 2 soon and his orthotics caused my fracture. 1 month after mentioning bone stim, I still don't have it. Very angry and frustrated.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hurst is terrific. He has helped me with a series of foot and ankle injuries. He answers all of my questions, never feels rushed, and has made a HUGE positive impact on my overall health and pain level.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

The only reason I haven't given all 5's is because I'm still in the process of curing a very painful neuroma in my foot & because no doctors ever see a 3:00 appointment at exactly 3:00 (punctuality). cortisone injections & temporary orthotic devices he made didn't work but seem to be a standard first step to curing this problem. he has his own x-ray and ultrasound which were helpful in giving me a definite diagnosis, and i feel confident that the right steps are being taken to fix my problem now (shots to kill the nerve rather than surgery - will write again if results are not as expected), and the appropriate steps have been taken to get to this point. He was understanding of my pain and prescribed medication which has been helpful. staff also is very very friendly & helpful, both over the phone and in person.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag