Rate Dr. Bruce Silburt

Dr. Bruce Silburt's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2485598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr.Silburt Has been my doc, for over 30 years. the best in my books.i dont need a 1000 characters only 106

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Bruce Silburt is one of the best doctors you could ever have, he has done so mouch for me over the years and continues to be great everytime I see him for any problem. (That is if you can get an appointment, seeing how the phones are only answers a couple hours per day, and if you do get throught the answering system will probably hang up on you, or you'll be on hold for a half hour. The staff makes me hate going to his office but, when you get to see him it's worth it.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Even though I sometimes have to wait to see him, I know that if I need the extra time, I will have it. He is worth the wait! Wonderful doctor who cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I had dr.silburt for a while,& my wife just switched to him,& she is very pleased with his work(her other dr.was a push you out the door doctor)you know what I mean!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr.Silburt has been my doctor for over 10 years. All my family members have now switched to him. This man is more a friend than a doctor. When my husband passed almost three years ago, one of the first people I wanted to speak to was Bruce. His compassion and knowledge is incredible. If he isn't satisfied with his ability to get to the root of a problem, he doesn't hesitate to call in a specialist.Last time I spoke with him, he was a little down. From what I could gather from our conversation, somebody thought he was a bit unorthodox in his manner, well, maybe he isn't like every serious, starched white coat doc, but he gives you the time you need to come out feeling better about your problem. He is definitly one of a kind, and we. wouldn't trade him for anybody. If somebody has an issue with him, I would have to say that they have the problem, not Bruce.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I have been a registered nurse for over 25 years. Nurses are horrible patients...ok maybe just demanding. My family doctor retired and I went thru a lot of physicians before I found Dr. Silburt. During my first appointment with him a few years ago I went in with a bad attitude because I was tired of being treated like a number. He quickly changed my attitude by being his wonderful self. He knows his stuff and treats me and my husband with an amazing amount of respect. He is very competent and knowledgeable. He has a way about him that puts you at ease. He is a person who cares a lot for the people in his care. I will never allow him to retire!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Bruce is a wonderful doctor. Our family is lucky to have him in our life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

For all of you folks who are privileged to have Bruce Silburt as your doctor...thank your lucky stars! Bruce was my family doctor for over 12 years in Guelph, ON. I met him shortly after losing my husband and he went through the long, often agonizing process of healing with me. He is so respectful and listens to you so well. Not only that, but he gives you credit for knowing your own body better than anyone. I hope all of you in Nova Scotia realize what a treasure you have in Bruce Silburt. And if you're talking with him, tell him Karen said so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2007

Very pleased with his knowledge and interest in his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1881954].votes_count ]]