Rate Dr. Steven D. Brass

Dr. Steven D. Brass's Ratings

He moved to CA! Boston's loss! Was most recently at BU and specialized on MS/Sleep disorders

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Brass treated me early last year. I had a great experience with him. He is very respectful and knowledgable. He explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions as if I was his only patient for the day! He was great about calling back immediately after I got my test results. I'd gladly recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Brass is very professional but without the attitude. He takes an excellent history and asks for (and listens to) your input. He's very thorough and refers to other physicians appropriately. He can be relentless in his investigation, especially if he feels challenged. I think he's the best MD I've had, but not just because he's good, but because he's also empathetic and compassionate. I hope he comes back and sees patients again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very kind, patient, excellent listener. Very good about returning calls about test results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

Dr. Brass is a great physician! Incredibly bright and a great listener, I am disappointed he is no longer seeing patients (at least for the near future) but for anyone that sees him when he is back to seeing patients will be in excellent hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Amazing physian who saved my life. I was told by other doctors that I had MS but he found out I had another disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Bottom line: Knowlegeable, patient, undertsanding, asked all the right questions, a great diagnostician, a wonderful physician. Dr Brass exudes credibility. Hopefully you never need a neurologist, but if you do... you're in great hands here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2007

Dr. Brass is by far the most brilliant doctor.Thanks to his exceptional knowledge , I am alive today. Thank you for saving my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2007

I saw him for MS. He was was very kid, thoughtful and listened to me. I was not doing well before I saw him and he made great sugestions so my MS improved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882015].votes_count ]]