Dr. Steven D. Brass

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Steven D. Brass has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: do you accept HMO medical (Anthem blue cross insurance)?    Email me    Answer it

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven D."
RID: 1415053
13/04/11 5 4 5 5 He moved to CA! Boston's loss! Was most recently at BU and specialized on MS/Sleep disorders
RID: 914986
16/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brass treated me early last year. I had a great experience with him. He is very respectful and knowledgable. He explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions as if I was his only patient for the day! He was great about calling back immediately after I got my test results. I'd gladly recommend him to family and friends.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 813038
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brass is very professional but without the attitude. He takes an excellent history and asks for (and listens to) your input. He's very thorough and refers to other physicians appropriately. He can be relentless in his investigation, especially if he feels challenged. I think he's the best MD I've had, but not just because he's good, but because he's also empathetic and compassionate. I hope he comes back and sees patients again.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 686848
18/09/08 5 5 5 5 Very kind, patient, excellent listener. Very good about returning calls about test results.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 634123
09/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brass is a great physician! Incredibly bright and a great listener, I am disappointed he is no longer seeing patients (at least for the near future) but for anyone that sees him when he is back to seeing patients will be in excellent hands.
RID: 533271
08/03/08 5 5 5 5 Amazing physian who saved my life. I was told by other doctors that I had MS but he found out I had another disease.
RID: 120962
31/01/07 4 5 5 Bottom line: Knowlegeable, patient, undertsanding, asked all the right questions, a great diagnostician, a wonderful physician. Dr Brass exudes credibility. Hopefully you never need a neurologist, but if you do... you're in great hands here!
RID: 120340
31/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Brass is by far the most brilliant doctor.Thanks to his exceptional knowledge , I am alive today. Thank you for saving my life.  Respond
RID: 58419
24/11/06 4 5 5 I saw him for MS. He was was very kid, thoughtful and listened to me. I was not doing well before I saw him and he made great sugestions so my MS improved.