Rate Dr. Mark A. Perez

Dr. Mark A. Perez's Ratings

Great doctor and he speaks spanish so that's a plus but as far as the office staff goes! i'm so dissapointed, they are lazy (in my opinion) and I would not recommend anyone for this reason. They take at least a week to fill out any type of forms but they are quick to charge the $35 for them. I work for a medical group as well and this is unacceptable. They need to focus more on ***customer satisfaction***. I hope Dr Perez sees this and makes changes quick!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

I Love Dr Perez he has been my Dr for years and has always been great!!!!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

The doc is great every time I go there he always knowes what's best for me gets me going in and out within an hr. Never have to wait too long.he's the best Dr.I've seen yet no problems .

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

They were amazing, and they have so much in office equipment that most exams can be done in office. LOVED DR. PEREZ!!! and his associate Dr.'s are just as great

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

his staff is RIDICULOUS!!!! It took them over a week to fill out my sons one form for school- and I had to keep calling and asking when it would be ready. All it needed was a signature! Also, when my son came down with the flu, I called to make an appointment-- They said they couldn't take him same day- that they "just don't do that". Awful!!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Perez is great! Beside manner fabulous. For family Dr. he was one of the best i have been to.

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag