Rate Dr. William B. Workman

Dr. William B. Workman's Ratings

Very knowledgable. Repaired my shoulder and elbow, and had me stay in PT until i had full range and felt good.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Workman is great! I am really impressed with his knowledge, and how he applies that education/knowledge. I had quite a bit of pain in my rt. knee primarily due to tearing of the medial and lateral meniscus. (MRI did reveal other issues too, such as some arthritis.) However, Dr. Workman performed arthroscopic surgery a couple of months ago. My mobility is much improved from that prior to my surgery. I know I still have to continue my exercises, etc. I am not young, or an athlete. I have been told by my Physical Therapist, etc. that total recovery will take some time and effort on my part. However, Dr. Workman certainly did his part. Also, I want to mention his compassion and understanding which went a long way with my decision to have him as my Orthopedic Surgeon of choice!

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Workman is a stud. My knee had been misdiagnosed by 3 different doctors for 5 years. I had trouble putting weight on it and getting on the ground to play with my dog and kids. Dr. Workman gave me the right diagnosis and preformed successful surgery. Now 6 years later I am able to do the things I still want to do without the pain I had. He was professional and very up to date with all the latest medical procedures. I since have sent my mom and mother in law to him for other surgeries that went without a hitch. I would go see Dr. Workman with any injuries I sustain in the future and have more confidence in him than any other doctor I have ever been to. Jon Zuber

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

After months of severe pain in my right knee Dr. Workman was able to repair my tourn Miniscus and now I am able to run and work out as usual. I am 44 years old and way too young not to be able to run and play with my kids. Dr. Workman's follow up after surgery was great and he made sure that my recovery was on track.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

I had a great experience. I ruptured my Achilles over a weekend and Dr. Workman dropped by my house to diagnose and examine. His office got me into the first available surgery slot 2 days later and dealt with a small insurance hiccup I had getting the surgery approved. Just ran a half marathon 6 months after the surgery.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

i waited almost 2 hours to see this doctor. he told me the hold-up was due to the fact that his last patient "asked a lot of questions". please. he was also extremely arrogant and indifferent. god forbid you advocate for yourself in HIS office. i mean, what could the patient possibly know? it's only their OWN body so i guess they don't have the slightest inkling about how they feel or what they know. i don't doubt his expertise but his whole persona makes sarah palin look like a compassionate human being. the only positive is that he has a good team of professionals working there (i suggest going to see them, not him).

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag

Barely looked up at me the entire time I was in his office. Exam took less than 10 minutes. Extremely disconnected. Diagnosis was made with very little discussion and exam.

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Repaired a torn labrum in my Shoulder. It's now in perfect condition 2 years later. Highly recommended!!

Submitted July 30, 2007 | flag