Dr. John Maffeo

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. John Maffeo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 953075
03/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maffeo opened my eyes and saved my life. Many other doctors had previously quit on me. Dr. Maffeo probably should have too. When I first came to his clinic, I wasn't able to afford my heart medicines so I wasn't taking them. Dr. Maffeo found a pharmacy that would work with me, and he kept stressing what the medicines were for and how important it was to take them. Eventually, because of his persistence, I understood and did feel better. There was another time I was hospitalized and I left the hospital early, against medical advice. I'm sure Dr. Maffeo was disappointed or angry, but he never expressed it. He just worked extra hard to get my work up completed as an outpatient and I will forever appreciate that. I'm seeing another doctor now, because I think Dr. Maffeo has left the area. My new doctor has a patient (me) who follows directions, because Dr. Maffeo changed how I view my health. I'm glad Dr. Maffeo never quit on me. Otherwise I would likely be dead right now.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal