Rate Dr. Manohar Bance

Dr. Manohar Bance's Ratings

I have been seeing doctors (including a different ENT) for over a year, no one could figure out what was wrong. My symptoms were debilitating. Within 20 minutes Dr. Bance had a name of the rare condition I have. Finally I have hope again! His admin is a lovely lady who fit me in when I just couldn't take it anymore. Dr. Bance is a kind and friendly Dr. Everyone I talk to who knows his name says the same thing...he is the best!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Bance as my Doctor.I have had a number of surgeries done by him.I feel very comfortable with him.He always answers any questions I have.My ears are not very good,but I know that he is doing everything possible to help.Wouldn't want to have anyone else looking after me.he also has an excellent bedside manner,which means alot to me.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

This man is a genius. He restored hearing to my deaf ear and has done what Doctors never do these day and that is follow up. This Doctor actually phoned me at home to answer my post op questions. His secretary/receptionist is a professional in every sence of the word and treats your every concern with compassion and not with the S#%@@& attitude shown by a lot of people in her position. Words alone cannot describe what kind of Doctor this man is. My only regret is that he is not a GP.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Doctor is knowledgeable, however extremely slow to perform any corrective action. I suffered for months for action that should have been done within weeks.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Not only a great Doctor but also a very nice man which means a lot to a patient..

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

i have had rea curring cholesteatoma's since i was born and became deaf out of one of my hears due to it. Dr. Bance has restord my hearing completely. i have nothing nice but nice things to say about him. hes an amazing man.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

I have nothing but high praise for Dr.Bance.I believe I could not ask for a better Dr.I e-mailed him one time for more information on my condition,and could not believe how fast he responded.I have had two operations and am waiting for the third,and truly believe I am in good hands with him.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

Changed my daughter and my family`s life. My daughter was born completley deaf and he did her first cochlear implant when she was a baby and did her other side last week. Hes very nice very informative!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

D. Bance is a wonderful and knowedgable doctor.I would highly recommend him. He has done surgery on me and taken care of me and I feel he has been a blessing. I cannot tell you how good I feel since my surgery. A genius!!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2007 | flag

Dr Bance has truly been a lifesaver for me. I have single sided deafness and because of his wealth of knowledge i am currently the proud owner of a baha. Thanks to him i can socialize with my friends and hear

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag