Rate Dr. Manohar Bance

Dr. Manohar Bance's Ratings

Dr Bance knows what he's doing. Removed a growth from my ear canal which had caused deafness in my left ear. After removing it he took a skin graph and was able to shave off old scar tissue from my ear drum, and use the graph to help rebuild the top layer of my ear drum.

Cool dude, would approve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I started seeing Dr Bance last year and he performed surgery on my ear to correct a hearing loss. He was excellent! When he did the surgery, there were issues and he was able to correct it all. The results of my hearing tests are amazing! Any questions or concerns I had he quickly answered them and was always accessable (even through email). His bed side manner was very calming and always attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Bance and his team for some 10 years now. He is absolutely brilliant, very personable and has a beautiful bedside manner. He is kind, patient, really listens and genuinely cares about his patients. By far the Most courteous and intelligent physician I have ever met. I am so very thankful that he is responsible for my acoustic neuroma care., and I feel very fortunate that I know if I have any problems at all he will squeeze me in to his next clinic if at all possible. Just a lovely lovely man. His Fellow Brandon deserves a medal as well for exemplary patient care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been seeing doctors (including a different ENT) for over a year, no one could figure out what was wrong. My symptoms were debilitating. Within 20 minutes Dr. Bance had a name of the rare condition I have. Finally I have hope again! His admin is a lovely lady who fit me in when I just couldn't take it anymore. Dr. Bance is a kind and friendly Dr. Everyone I talk to who knows his name says the same thing...he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Bance as my Doctor.I have had a number of surgeries done by him.I feel very comfortable with him.He always answers any questions I have.My ears are not very good,but I know that he is doing everything possible to help.Wouldn't want to have anyone else looking after me.he also has an excellent bedside manner,which means alot to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

This man is a genius. He restored hearing to my deaf ear and has done what Doctors never do these day and that is follow up. This Doctor actually phoned me at home to answer my post op questions. His secretary/receptionist is a professional in every sence of the word and treats your every concern with compassion and not with the S#%@@& attitude shown by a lot of people in her position. Words alone cannot describe what kind of Doctor this man is. My only regret is that he is not a GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Doctor is knowledgeable, however extremely slow to perform any corrective action. I suffered for months for action that should have been done within weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Not only a great Doctor but also a very nice man which means a lot to a patient..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

i have had rea curring cholesteatoma's since i was born and became deaf out of one of my hears due to it. Dr. Bance has restord my hearing completely. i have nothing nice but nice things to say about him. hes an amazing man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

I have nothing but high praise for Dr.Bance.I believe I could not ask for a better Dr.I e-mailed him one time for more information on my condition,and could not believe how fast he responded.I have had two operations and am waiting for the third,and truly believe I am in good hands with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882474].votes_count ]]