Rate Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown is a great guy who tries to set people at ease during uncomfortable times. His nurse is helpful and gets things done. His scheduler is not all that friendly, just takes care of business. I will continue going to Dr. Brown as long as he continues to be pretty cool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very friendly staff and very punctual. Good experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

As someone who procrastinated their first colonoscopy way past 50 I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. I found Dr Browns website and thought the information and videos were very helpful and informative. I made an appointment and am very pleased with the whole experience. Seems like a super nice guy and the whole thing was very quick and professional. I will see him again when the time comes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr Brown and his staff are wonderful. I had a egd and colonscopy on Friday and the whole process was smooth. Dr Brown is very professional and knowledgeable. Diana his nurse is great. She takes time to explain everything to you. I highly recommend Dr Brown. I drive 2 hrs one way just to see him. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I wish all my doctors provided the care and overall patient experience provided by Doctor Brown and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

This post is way overdue. I saw Dr. Brown about 2 years ago with stomach pains, He assumed it was an overgrowth of bacteria and prescribed me a strong and long course of antibiotics to take without doing any testing to confirm. That should have been a red flag for me but I was desperate at the time. After the antibiotics I developed strange symptoms that are TMI for this post. I knew my symptoms were because of those antibiotics but Dr. Brown refused to admit or acknowledge that. My stomach pains did not resolve after those antibiotics, but months later my stomach pains disappeared all because I decided to change my diet and cut out gluten. But my symptoms from those antibiotics are STILL present 2 years later! Turns out I have systemic yeast overgrowth from those antibiotics and it has been a nightmare to try and resolve it. I am surprised Dr. Brown has 5 stars on all of the other ratings. Dr. Brown made a huge clinical error in judgment.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2595304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
I will apologize to any patient for giving them the impression that I do not want to acknowledge and discuss their concerns regarding any treatment recommendations. The only goal of my practice is to heal my patents. That being said, it’s important to note that medicine is not an exact science and each patient is different. I’ve had a lot of success treating bacterial overgrowth with antibiotics, but that treatment regimen appears to of caused a negative reaction in this case which is unfortunate. I would welcome a follow up visit free of charge to the author of the review to discuss the issues, so I may learn from your experience and possibly help your current situation.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Doctor Brown is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Brown is very knowledgable in many conditions especially a rare genetic syndrome my family is at risk for. He is kind and professional. His staff gives great customer service and answered all my questions on several different occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Awesome Doc. My son goes to Dr Brown and it's a great experience every time we see him. He is very professional, great bedside manner, very nice. So when it was time for me to have my first colonscope the one and only Dr I would call to have it done by was Dr. Brown. I went to the Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and the staff there were very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490192].votes_count ]]