You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown is a good listener and seeks to understand the complete patient not just a problem at hand. Diana and Nez are excellent for follow up or just to lend a listening hear. I highly recommend Dr. Brown. I've had several gastroenterologists in my time with Crohn's . I rank him at the top of the list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Brown's staff from start to finish was the best. They are friendly and professionnal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Brown Helped with my Colon Rectal surgery in 2007,(Very Nice man)... the medical Device they used traveled to my V----a,,I had to fly to california to find a Dr who would actually tell me the truth about my health.,the Dr there at UCLA needs my medical records to know what kind of devices they used for the procedures. I have been surching for all my medical records from 2007 gotabout 1/2 of them , no sticker sheets at all so I do not know what this Device is..The information my Dr needs are nowhere to be found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
Since I’m not a colorectal surgeon, I’m not sure if this reviewer was a patient of mine. However, any patient can request medical records by contacting my office at 972-867-0019. All referrals to other specialists and surgeons would be included in those records. Sorry to hear about the difficulty in getting the medical history records needed and just call my office if we can assist. Sincerely – Kenneth Brown, M.D.

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Brown is a great guy who tries to set people at ease during uncomfortable times. His nurse is helpful and gets things done. His scheduler is not all that friendly, just takes care of business. I will continue going to Dr. Brown as long as he continues to be pretty cool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very friendly staff and very punctual. Good experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

As someone who procrastinated their first colonoscopy way past 50 I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. I found Dr Browns website and thought the information and videos were very helpful and informative. I made an appointment and am very pleased with the whole experience. Seems like a super nice guy and the whole thing was very quick and professional. I will see him again when the time comes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr Brown and his staff are wonderful. I had a egd and colonscopy on Friday and the whole process was smooth. Dr Brown is very professional and knowledgeable. Diana his nurse is great. She takes time to explain everything to you. I highly recommend Dr Brown. I drive 2 hrs one way just to see him. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I wish all my doctors provided the care and overall patient experience provided by Doctor Brown and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

This post is way overdue. I saw Dr. Brown about 2 years ago with stomach pains, He assumed it was an overgrowth of bacteria and prescribed me a strong and long course of antibiotics to take without doing any testing to confirm. That should have been a red flag for me but I was desperate at the time. After the antibiotics I developed strange symptoms that are TMI for this post. I knew my symptoms were because of those antibiotics but Dr. Brown refused to admit or acknowledge that. My stomach pains did not resolve after those antibiotics, but months later my stomach pains disappeared all because I decided to change my diet and cut out gluten. But my symptoms from those antibiotics are STILL present 2 years later! Turns out I have systemic yeast overgrowth from those antibiotics and it has been a nightmare to try and resolve it. I am surprised Dr. Brown has 5 stars on all of the other ratings. Dr. Brown made a huge clinical error in judgment.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2595304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
I will apologize to any patient for giving them the impression that I do not want to acknowledge and discuss their concerns regarding any treatment recommendations. The only goal of my practice is to heal my patents. That being said, it’s important to note that medicine is not an exact science and each patient is different. I’ve had a lot of success treating bacterial overgrowth with antibiotics, but that treatment regimen appears to of caused a negative reaction in this case which is unfortunate. I would welcome a follow up visit free of charge to the author of the review to discuss the issues, so I may learn from your experience and possibly help your current situation.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Doctor Brown is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506844].votes_count ]]