Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Brown

Dr. Kenneth J. Brown's Ratings

Doctor Brown is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Brown is very knowledgable in many conditions especially a rare genetic syndrome my family is at risk for. He is kind and professional. His staff gives great customer service and answered all my questions on several different occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Awesome Doc. My son goes to Dr Brown and it's a great experience every time we see him. He is very professional, great bedside manner, very nice. So when it was time for me to have my first colonscope the one and only Dr I would call to have it done by was Dr. Brown. I went to the Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and the staff there were very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Brown has a great bedside manner . He seems to be extremely skilled as well . My wife and I have both had endoscopic colon scans by Dr. Brown . We have had no problems as a result of the procedure . I highly recommend Dr. Brown .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Professional, friendly, explained everything, I didn't feel like he was rushing to get out of the room.Some physicians make you feel that you are interrupting them, Dr. Brown does not.He is really nice .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

This is the second time that I have had a routine proceedure performed by Dr. Brown. What I really appreciated was that because I had been to him previously he did not require a office visit in advance of the proceedure saving my work time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

knowledgeable and timely information made the procedure go smoothly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Excellent staff , service and treatment. Communication from Dr. Brown and staff was outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Amazing, first Dr. I have ever had that took the time to really listen and explain in detail what was going on with me. Very professional staff and the even the follow up has been unbelievable. Usually you call you Dr.'s office and wait a day or two to hear back, each time I have heard from them the same day. I will and have already recommend Dr. Brown's office to anyone who asks for a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651394].votes_count ]]