Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Brown

Dr. Kenneth J. Brown's Ratings

Doctor Brown is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Brown is very knowledgable in many conditions especially a rare genetic syndrome my family is at risk for. He is kind and professional. His staff gives great customer service and answered all my questions on several different occasions.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Awesome Doc. My son goes to Dr Brown and it's a great experience every time we see him. He is very professional, great bedside manner, very nice. So when it was time for me to have my first colonscope the one and only Dr I would call to have it done by was Dr. Brown. I went to the Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and the staff there were very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brown has a great bedside manner . He seems to be extremely skilled as well . My wife and I have both had endoscopic colon scans by Dr. Brown . We have had no problems as a result of the procedure . I highly recommend Dr. Brown .

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Professional, friendly, explained everything, I didn't feel like he was rushing to get out of the room.Some physicians make you feel that you are interrupting them, Dr. Brown does not.He is really nice .

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

This is the second time that I have had a routine proceedure performed by Dr. Brown. What I really appreciated was that because I had been to him previously he did not require a office visit in advance of the proceedure saving my work time.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

knowledgeable and timely information made the procedure go smoothly

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Excellent staff , service and treatment. Communication from Dr. Brown and staff was outstanding.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Amazing, first Dr. I have ever had that took the time to really listen and explain in detail what was going on with me. Very professional staff and the even the follow up has been unbelievable. Usually you call you Dr.'s office and wait a day or two to hear back, each time I have heard from them the same day. I will and have already recommend Dr. Brown's office to anyone who asks for a great doctor.