Rate Dr. Kenneth Brown

Dr. Kenneth Brown's Ratings

This post is way overdue. I saw Dr. Brown about 2 years ago with stomach pains, He assumed it was an overgrowth of bacteria and prescribed me a strong and long course of antibiotics to take without doing any testing to confirm. That should have been a red flag for me but I was desperate at the time. After the antibiotics I developed strange symptoms that are TMI for this post. I knew my symptoms were because of those antibiotics but Dr. Brown refused to admit or acknowledge that. My stomach pains did not resolve after those antibiotics, but months later my stomach pains disappeared all because I decided to change my diet and cut out gluten. But my symptoms from those antibiotics are STILL present 2 years later! Turns out I have systemic yeast overgrowth from those antibiotics and it has been a nightmare to try and resolve it. I am surprised Dr. Brown has 5 stars on all of the other ratings. Dr. Brown made a huge clinical error in judgment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Brown's response
I will apologize to any patient for giving them the impression that I do not want to acknowledge and discuss their concerns regarding any treatment recommendations. The only goal of my practice is to heal my patents. That being said, it’s important to note that medicine is not an exact science and each patient is different. I’ve had a lot of success treating bacterial overgrowth with antibiotics, but that treatment regimen appears to of caused a negative reaction in this case which is unfortunate. I would welcome a follow up visit free of charge to the author of the review to discuss the issues, so I may learn from your experience and possibly help your current situation.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Doctor Brown is very compassionate and friendly. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Brown is very knowledgable in many conditions especially a rare genetic syndrome my family is at risk for. He is kind and professional. His staff gives great customer service and answered all my questions on several different occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Awesome Doc. My son goes to Dr Brown and it's a great experience every time we see him. He is very professional, great bedside manner, very nice. So when it was time for me to have my first colonscope the one and only Dr I would call to have it done by was Dr. Brown. I went to the Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center and the staff there were very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Brown has a great bedside manner . He seems to be extremely skilled as well . My wife and I have both had endoscopic colon scans by Dr. Brown . We have had no problems as a result of the procedure . I highly recommend Dr. Brown .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Professional, friendly, explained everything, I didn't feel like he was rushing to get out of the room.Some physicians make you feel that you are interrupting them, Dr. Brown does not.He is really nice .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

This is the second time that I have had a routine proceedure performed by Dr. Brown. What I really appreciated was that because I had been to him previously he did not require a office visit in advance of the proceedure saving my work time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

knowledgeable and timely information made the procedure go smoothly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Excellent staff , service and treatment. Communication from Dr. Brown and staff was outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651395].votes_count ]]