Dr. Sarah Oliver

Rate Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr. Sarah Oliver's Ratings

in 45 years i've never experienced a more caring, unpretentious, professional in medicine, Dr. Oliver is the best! i even met her in the grocery store with her children once and she had the same real and open manner, what a woman, so lucky to have her.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Like everyone has shared here, Dr. Oliver is amazing. I feel lucky to have her. Although she is very busy, she takes the time to chat and connect on a human level. She is very knowledgeable and works from a feminist viewpoint, which I appreciate. Everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is horrible..the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment), the reception. She is the only reason I go back and is now my son's physician as well.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

She's the best doctor out there, I'd keep her even if I moved! In the 8 years she's been my doctor I've never had a bad experience, she's great!!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

Hi Mommy! You're the best doctor and greatest mom ever! We love having you fix all of our problems at home, and you always listen to us and help us even if you're in a bad mood! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! - Sammie, Scottie, Erica and Cali

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Oliver is supportive, understanding and easy to talk to. She takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain any questions you have.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Wow... She is probably the best GP I have ever seen! I don't have OHIP, so I can't get a family doctor here, but if I could I would certainly choose her. Her immediate effect was comforting and relaxing. She was exceedingly friendly and took a lot of time to ask me questions and examine me. After she made a diagnosis she took just as much time to explain my options and explain how to take her prescription. She made me more comfortable with the puffer she prescribed by telling me that both her children use it everyday. She should teach a course in bedside manner and professionalism.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

I too consider myself lucky to be one of her patients. Whenever my friends complain about their family doctors I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Oliver. I wish she was still delivering babies. She has taken me through University, first job, marriage and hopefully babies one day too.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

My family and I are truly blessed to have Dr. Oliver as our family doctor. She truly exemplifies exceptional "bedside manner", while providing quality medical advice and care. Thank you Sarah for your continued service to our needs. Your team and staff, as well as your other patients are very lucky to have you as their colleague and medical professional.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

She is fantastic! Very professional - but at the same time compassionate and humanistic. My best family doctor ever.

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag

I consider myself very lucky to have her as my family doctor! :) She is very professional and human

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag