You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr. Sarah Oliver's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for 12 years and have since moved out of downtown. She's worth the drive and my infant now sees her as a patient. She is patient, knowledgeable and kind. She is a special kind of physician that one can only hope for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

The best doctor ever! She listens carefully to your problems, and make you confident that you are going to be alight. She is very knowledgeable, and has the best answer for everything. Above all, she is very kind, and caring. Could not ask for a better doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I Looooooooooooooooove doctor Oliver. she always has an answer to my problem. I am so glad that she is my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Oliver's for the past 10 years. She is THE best doctor I have ever had. She is caring and treats her patients as if they were her family. She does not try and solve problems by pushing pills at her patients. She digs as deep as she has to to eliminate all possibilities of the problem evolving into something bigger. She is easy to talk to and does not pass judgment. Unfortunately I have to move 8 hours away. If I did not I would stay with Dr. Oliver until she retired!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Oliver is amazing, she has been our family doctor for the past 14 years and we are so blessed to have found her. She is always takes the time to ask about my kids and husband and wants to know how we are doing emotionally and physically. Having said this, sometimes she is running late but I know it's because she is giving the best care she can to her patients. She is very knowledgeable and if she isn't sure about something, she will research and get back to you. As mentioned by another review - everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is not great... the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment). She is the only reason I go back - she's wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

in 45 years i've never experienced a more caring, unpretentious, professional in medicine, Dr. Oliver is the best! i even met her in the grocery store with her children once and she had the same real and open manner, what a woman, so lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Like everyone has shared here, Dr. Oliver is amazing. I feel lucky to have her. Although she is very busy, she takes the time to chat and connect on a human level. She is very knowledgeable and works from a feminist viewpoint, which I appreciate. Everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is horrible..the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment), the reception. She is the only reason I go back and is now my son's physician as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

She's the best doctor out there, I'd keep her even if I moved! In the 8 years she's been my doctor I've never had a bad experience, she's great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Hi Mommy! You're the best doctor and greatest mom ever! We love having you fix all of our problems at home, and you always listen to us and help us even if you're in a bad mood! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! - Sammie, Scottie, Erica and Cali

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1882641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

Dr Oliver is supportive, understanding and easy to talk to. She takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain any questions you have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882640].votes_count ]]