Rate Dr. Sarah Oliver

Dr. Sarah Oliver's Ratings

Dr. Oliver is amazing, she has been our family doctor for the past 14 years and we are so blessed to have found her. She is always takes the time to ask about my kids and husband and wants to know how we are doing emotionally and physically. Having said this, sometimes she is running late but I know it's because she is giving the best care she can to her patients. She is very knowledgeable and if she isn't sure about something, she will research and get back to you. As mentioned by another review - everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is not great... the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment). She is the only reason I go back - she's wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

in 45 years i've never experienced a more caring, unpretentious, professional in medicine, Dr. Oliver is the best! i even met her in the grocery store with her children once and she had the same real and open manner, what a woman, so lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Like everyone has shared here, Dr. Oliver is amazing. I feel lucky to have her. Although she is very busy, she takes the time to chat and connect on a human level. She is very knowledgeable and works from a feminist viewpoint, which I appreciate. Everything else about the University of Ottawa clinic is horrible..the parking, the call centre (booking an appointment), the reception. She is the only reason I go back and is now my son's physician as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

She's the best doctor out there, I'd keep her even if I moved! In the 8 years she's been my doctor I've never had a bad experience, she's great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Hi Mommy! You're the best doctor and greatest mom ever! We love having you fix all of our problems at home, and you always listen to us and help us even if you're in a bad mood! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! - Sammie, Scottie, Erica and Cali

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1882641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

Dr Oliver is supportive, understanding and easy to talk to. She takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain any questions you have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Wow... She is probably the best GP I have ever seen! I don't have OHIP, so I can't get a family doctor here, but if I could I would certainly choose her. Her immediate effect was comforting and relaxing. She was exceedingly friendly and took a lot of time to ask me questions and examine me. After she made a diagnosis she took just as much time to explain my options and explain how to take her prescription. She made me more comfortable with the puffer she prescribed by telling me that both her children use it everyday. She should teach a course in bedside manner and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

I too consider myself lucky to be one of her patients. Whenever my friends complain about their family doctors I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Oliver. I wish she was still delivering babies. She has taken me through University, first job, marriage and hopefully babies one day too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

My family and I are truly blessed to have Dr. Oliver as our family doctor. She truly exemplifies exceptional "bedside manner", while providing quality medical advice and care. Thank you Sarah for your continued service to our needs. Your team and staff, as well as your other patients are very lucky to have you as their colleague and medical professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

She is fantastic! Very professional - but at the same time compassionate and humanistic. My best family doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1882636].votes_count ]]