You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Lycka

Dr. Barry Lycka's Ratings

Dr. Lycka is truly one of the best. I’ve had numerous non-invasive procedures and have been using Dr. Lycka’s skin products since my mid 30’s. I am now 44 with a youthful and natural appearance. I’d had a procedure with another doctor and it nearly ruined my face! Thanks to Dr. Lycka, he corrected the damage and I learned to just stick with the best. He is not only the most competent and skilled at enhancement procedures, but he is also honest and cares. Dr. Lycka also surprised me by correcting damage done to my face caused by an abusive partner. I was prepared to pay but he told me that he does not charge people when their appearance has been damaged by domestic violence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

When having the moles removed from my face, Dr Lycka talked to me throughout the procedure explaining to me what was being done and putting me at ease. The staff are always very friendly and I usually do not have to wait long to see Dr Lycka.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very terrible Doctor ! Likes to ask a few questions, to get to know you, what you need, then plays in it. He is in it all for he money. His front receptionists are very rude as well. Tami is completely condescending. I will not be back, and do not recommend seeing him. NEVER keeps his appointments on time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Terrible behavior by Lycka...he was incredibly rude and condescending. He yelled and shouted at me when I asked him some simple questions. I will never go back and I recommend that you do not visit this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had laser hair removal and my technician was the ultimate professional. I felt very comfortable. The room was clean and everything was explained thoroughly. The procedure was amazingly effective and I only needed 3 sessions despite having dark, course hair. I had already noticed a significant difference after the 1st treatment. I wish I had known about this sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

After being diagnosed, I got in very quickly to have a basal cell removal. The staff were very professional, well informed and instructed. That has proven very beneficial for me. Using Vitamin A cream has proven to be so helpful that I have told friends about it. I was very impressed by the neat, clean surgery and that I had no pain throughout the whole procedure and healing process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have had my up's and down's with Dr. Lycka. His staff is always amazing but as for Dr. Lycka.... that is another story. He slips into the room for literally 1 minute and ok's what his nurses ideas are for treatment. I had questions last time I saw him and he didn't give me the time of day. I understand that he is busy ( working for a Surgeon myself ) but he really needs to give a tiny bit more time with his patients and I think people would be alot more happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Terrible experience. Waited so long for answers to my frequently recurring issue and this doctor spent about 23 seconds in the room, diagnosed me with something completely ridiculous and irrelevant. So i'm back to square one, what a waste of time. I do not recommend this doctor at all. Off to get a 2nd opinion and I will try to forget that I even visited that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I had a painless needle in the nose and the comfort of being in professional care. Dr. Lycka did a good job with a full explanation of the procedure and no waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Very abrupt. Quickest consult I have ever had. Didn't properly introduce himself and rushed through my 2 concerns. Offered my an expensive cream for my eczema that was not a prescription (so no coverage). Didn't work any better than cortisone cream. Felt like this office runs on getting money as they care more about the cosmetic side of things. Not what I was looking for. Will not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724916].votes_count ]]