Rate Dr. Barry Lycka

Dr. Barry Lycka's Ratings

I have had my up's and down's with Dr. Lycka. His staff is always amazing but as for Dr. Lycka.... that is another story. He slips into the room for literally 1 minute and ok's what his nurses ideas are for treatment. I had questions last time I saw him and he didn't give me the time of day. I understand that he is busy ( working for a Surgeon myself ) but he really needs to give a tiny bit more time with his patients and I think people would be alot more happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Terrible experience. Waited so long for answers to my frequently recurring issue and this doctor spent about 23 seconds in the room, diagnosed me with something completely ridiculous and irrelevant. So i'm back to square one, what a waste of time. I do not recommend this doctor at all. Off to get a 2nd opinion and I will try to forget that I even visited that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I had a painless needle in the nose and the comfort of being in professional care. Dr. Lycka did a good job with a full explanation of the procedure and no waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Very abrupt. Quickest consult I have ever had. Didn't properly introduce himself and rushed through my 2 concerns. Offered my an expensive cream for my eczema that was not a prescription (so no coverage). Didn't work any better than cortisone cream. Felt like this office runs on getting money as they care more about the cosmetic side of things. Not what I was looking for. Will not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had severe acne for several years. When antibiotics weren’t helping I saw Dr. Lycka as a referral from my family doctor. Within weeks I saw an improvement in my acne and after six months, my skin is now clear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My overall experience was alright. I'd like to come in future to see Dr. Lycka about getting rid of my facial deep lines around my mouth. In the past it was necessary for a plastic surgeon to do so. I believe that now the procedure is not as intrusive and can be done by an experienced dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Recently had smart lipo done on my chin and neck. Though the procedure itself was quite overpriced I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and doctor. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and assured me they would take good care of me. The freezing part of the procedure hurt quite significantly but I have minimal swelling and bruising. Very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Lycka and his staff. Will leave another review once I've healed and seey final result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Lycka and his nurses always make me feel comfortable and they reassure me that everything will be ok. I was very nervous about my last Moh’s procedure as it was under my right eye, but as always, Dr. Lycka said to let him worry and for me to relax. He works miracles because I got through it with ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

All of my visits with Dr. Lycka make me happy because he never makes me feel like I am unimportant. He listens to me and my concerns/worries regarding my melanoma and never makes me feel like I am wasting his time – which is a concern that my friends have with their dermatologist. He is definitely one of a kind and I consider myself very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

Every experience that I have had with Dr. Lycka has been excellent. The staff is friendly and eager to help. Every procedure has shown significant results and has brought me closer to being scar free. They always take their time to explain the procedure and make sure that I’m comfortable both physically and mentally. I cannot think of a single way in which Dr. Lycka and his staff could improve my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659425].votes_count ]]