Rate Dr. Barry Lycka

Dr. Barry Lycka's Ratings

Every experience that I have had with Dr. Lycka has been excellent. The staff is friendly and eager to help. Every procedure has shown significant results and has brought me closer to being scar free. They always take their time to explain the procedure and make sure that I’m comfortable both physically and mentally. I cannot think of a single way in which Dr. Lycka and his staff could improve my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Worst experience imaginable. Long story short, I went in for lipo laser on my thighs and abdomen last year. The results were the exact opposite of what he said they would be. He said the procedure would have very minimal discomfort and recovery time. It was the worst pain I ever went through, both during and after the procedure. I’m now totally disfigured and will never be able to wear a bathing suit or shorts again, let alone a dress, pants or top that’s fitted because the disfigurement is so noticeable. One leg is wider than the other and one leg is a completely different shape than the other. Both of my legs, my abdomen and my buttocks have crevices where no crevices belong. My belly button is no longer centred. The left side of my waist and my abdomen are a completely different shape and size than the right. I have about fifteen (15) vivid scars that look like large reddish/purple burns. I told him numerous times that I didn’t want him to do anything to my buttocks, as that was the one area I was okay with. When I felt the excruciating pain going to that area, I told him again that I didn’t want him touching that area and he said “don’t worry, I’m just perking it up and you’ll be very pleased with the results”. The nice bum I once had is now flat and one cheek is lower than the other. I still wear the same size clothes. I could go on and on about how terrible this all was and how much this has effected my life in a very negative way both physically and emotionally. I just hope and pray that the bit I have shared here will help save at least one person from making the same mistake I did. I strongly believe that if he has any positive reviews for this procedure, he probably posted them himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Never will be back , was not fully satisfied. Had an appointment for a consult, and felt they trapped me into paying the fee, and then didnt answer all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Every experience that I’ve had with Dr. Lycka has been excellent. The staff are friendly and eager to help. Every procedure has had significant results and has brought me closer to being scar free. They always take their time to explain the procedures and make sure that I’m comfortable both physically and mentally. I cannot think of a single way in which Dr. Lycka and his staff could improve my experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lycka for approximately 7 yrs...Treating me with an ointment for rosacea, this has controlled my outbreaks and diminished redness...I am very grateful for this. By receiving the monthly newsletter I get all the latest updates on different procedures and skin care, very much appreciate all the info at some point and time I plan to experience some of these. A big thank you to Dr. Lycka and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

After battling with extremely itchy and painful skin on my leg for over 9 months, including multiple antibiotics, oral prednisone and many visits to my Doctor, I was referred to Dr. Lycka. On my first visit to him, he prescribed a compounded cortisone cream and made helpful suggestions to help my leg heal. On my next visit to see him, I was pleased to let him know how fast and effective his prescription worked. Dr. Lyckas' knowledge with Dermatology has been my saving grace! Thank you so much Dr. Lycka!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Easy! Very little pain. Results were fast! Dr. Lycka has a wonderful personality! Caring and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585065].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Had botox appt back in june, waited over an hour in the waiting room. Got in with his nurse first, which was amazing and so nice. She went over the info about botox with me and said that dr. lycka would be coming in to perform my botox and that he was fast. That was an understatement! He came into the room, barely said hi, looked at my face and started injecting! And man did it hurt. He really pumped me up too. I felt after a week He had given me to much. Also expensive. However, I booked a recent consult for coolsculpting there for Oct 6. They charged me a $200 fee 2 weeks before the appt to cover dr. Lycka time for the consult. okay, fine, went in Oct 6 for my consult, and they had no appt booked for me, so they lost the appt., also, dr. lycka has been on a leave of absence for a month . Why would they mention that. Needless to say I walked out and I will never go back. Still waiting for my refund from my deposit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

The nursing staff was so kind and helpful and welcoming. Dr. Lycka’s confidence reassured me so much, and the post op phone call the next day to check up on me was also very thoughtful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

All staff is very pleasant and professional. Dr. Lycka is very friendly and easy to talk to, also very professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lycka and his staff to anyone. I will definitely be back for another liposuction procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557541].votes_count ]]