Dr. Russell Albak

Rate Dr. Russell Albak

Dr. Russell Albak's Ratings

Dr Albak has been by far the BEST family Doctor that I have ever seen. He takes his time with you when needed and never rushes you out the door. It is hard to get an appointment because he is a very busy man. Dr Albak has been by my side for many years, through all the hard and bad times, to the good ones.I just want to say THANK YOU Dr Albak

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

too long a wait to get a complete physical appointment - booking 6 months down the road only to be notified a week before the appointment that the doctor would be away. Office contacted to make a new appointment and never responded. Wait times when you do have an appointment can be as long as 2 hours in the waiting room.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Albak is clearly terrific. I believe he has directly saved the lives of several of my family members through early diagnosis of a variety of diseases. However, dealing with his receptionist is like an episode of Seinfeld. On one occasion she outright lied to me when I called 20 minutes b4 my appt to make sure he was on time before leaving work only to arrive and find someone waiting whose appt was scheduled for 20min BEFORE I called. On another occasion, after waiting a full hour past my appointment I went to the desk to reschedule and she said I was “next”. When I asked how many rooms there are, she told me 4. With some quick math I figured out 4 people times 10 minutes plus me is 50 minutes more. She said there was no way it would be that long. Sure enough, I walked out exactly 50 minutes later.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Albak's ability to diagnose and treat me as a patient. His 'bedside manner' is first rate, always making me feel at ease. As others have mentioned, it is sometimes difficult to see him quickly when the need is urgent, but he is an extremely busy person. I also appreciate Roseanne's help and knowledge. She is also very busy! I'm thankful to have such a competent and caring person as my physician!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr Albak is a Wonderful Dr. The best I have ever had. As i have read prior to my comment, if he has any concerns he will refer you to someone who can help. He doesnt just push pills, and is always willing to spend time with you. The first Dr I have ever had, that I feel I can talk to and he wont just push me out the door. Down to earth, trustworthy and very knowledable. The only complaint that i have is his Receptionist, she doesnt always have the best attitude/kindness. I try to book appointments ahead of time, just incase I may need one. That's the easiest way to see him. And he always stays on top of things, and doesnt hesitate to phone you with test results if he finds something. Thank you Dr Albak.. you are by far the best!!

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag

We have had Dr. A for about 20 years he is fantastic. When my husband had a stroke out of town he was in contact with the ER doctor on treatment. All I can say we like him as a doctor. Sometime a long wait but worth it. Wish you could see him a little sooner if something is wrong and not have to wait so long for appointment.

Submitted March 2, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. A. since a young teenager and he is my whole family's Dr. He is certainly caring and compassionate; never pushes pills and tries to find alternatives to medications; unfortunately there are often lenghy waits in the waiting room and even longer wait times to get an appt. I don't mind waiting for a planned ahead physical but i can never get in when i am ill. I am a young woman with a career and a fmaily and cannot afford to be ill for long so what good is being told it will be a 6 week wait for an appt. never mind maybe having to see a specialist!? When one is ill this is unacceptable. Dr. A. is a fantastic physician and i am his patient for a reason so why do i have to see walk-in clinic Dr's when I really need him?

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Albak is a great Doc, worth the wait, but cannot get in when you are actually sick :( It takes months to get an appointment which is very disappointing for such a highly respected man not to correct this problem. The secretary is very moody, one day she is unbelievably nice and the other she treats u like dirt. A new secretary (not likely with the extra job security she has!) and shorter wait times, thats my 2 cents!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

It's not December and I called to make an appointment for both my husband and myself for our annual physical examination. He is booking in August. My daughter told me about a doctor who is taking new patients and she is booking for February. I will be making an appointment with her next week as this coming week is Christmas. We are elderly people and although I realize that Dr. Albak is a busy physican and an excellent one, I cannot wait until August to have our physicals.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2007 | flag

I have come to him with many different illnesses and problems that he quickly assessed. He didn't push pills on me, instead looked toward natural methods, like lifestyle changes designed to help me get better really fast. Dr.Albak is a wonderfull, intelligent man and very professional! I recieved first rate care! (come on, he was top of his class through his medical degree!) Dr.Albak is the man!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2007 | flag