Rate Dr. Andrew O. Baddoo

Dr. Andrew O. Baddoo's Ratings

Great Doctor , treats patients with love and compassion . He is humble and he is always ready to listen to your health and psychological needs . I had issues that most other physicians were not capable of solving my internal and bodily injury and pain and he was capable and able to dig in deeper and currently am over whelmed and feeling great . Thank you Doctor and keep up with the good work .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Very nice and pleasant man. He is very helpful and his staff is the best I have ever known. The doctor and his staff always have smile on their faces and they are willing to go extra mile to satisfy you. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

he has no time for patients. His workers are the worse and not nice at all. Walking around with their noses up in the air and speaking down to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

He is a nice man but I would not recommend him, He put me on some meds and I ended up in the hospital. Also he came by to see me at 10 and 11 o'clock at night. What kind of doctor visits his patients so late. I don't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651536].votes_count ]]