Rate Dr. Jeffrey V. Fowler

Dr. Jeffrey V. Fowler's Ratings

Dr. Fowler was very professional and caring during a difficult miscarriage, which resulted in him performing a D&C. He also provided excellent prenatal care for my next baby,and was very understanding about concerns and complaints about pregnancy. Dr fowler delivered my healthy 8 pound baby boy April 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

The staff are fine but I really hated my experience with Dr.Fowler. All I wanted were recommendations on how to make my PMS less painful (mentally and physically). I was not interested in going on birth control and that was literally the only option he gave me. He didn't give me any PMS diet tips when I asked. He didn't offer any low impact exercise tips when I asked. He didn't do anything. Not even an informative packet. The only thing he succeeded in was making me feel stupid for thinking he'd want to help me. 10/10 would not return.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I'm so irked about the negative comments on here. Dr. Fowler delivered 3 of my 5 children in Pueblo, CO, and was wonderful! I've had and visited many other Drs and none have compared. I'm now pregnant with my 6th child, and the small possibility that we could be moving to Central Iowa before the birth has me excited to possibly have him as a Dr again. Not only is he kind, and respectful and flexible with personal choices for pregnancy and birth, but he's not weird! I've had a few Drs who have made me feel very uncomfortable, and that makes me appreciate someone with respectful boundaries so much more. Dr. Fowler you have been missed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Fowler is an absolutely wonderful Dr in my opinion. He was so helpful to me when I decided to get my ovaries removed from family history and my difficulties. I continue to see him as needed. Dr Fowler has a compassionate bed side manner, listens and makes sure I understand everything that's going on not to mention what to expect in the future. Always kind, pleasant and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2402546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Fowler was a godsend for me. I was very worried when I became pregnant with my first child that I wouldn't be able to find a doctor who cared about my sometimes less standard views on things. Dr. Fowler came highly recommended by my general physician. He put my mind at ease in the first visit when he said he viewed all decisions as mine, and that he was an adviser. He was always patient with my many questions and able to help me feel better about everything that came up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2402545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I went to Dr Fowler when I lives in pueblo colorado. We had a ton of problems getting pregnant with my 1st and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He delivered my 1st and 2nd baby, and if I lived closer I would go to him for my 3rd. He was caring and took great care of me and my babies and would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Dr fowler was my dr when he was in colorado.... An he was amazing very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to my high risk multiple pregnancy. He made me feel very at ease and like he was going to do everything in his power to help me and my babies!!!! These bad comments on here I don't believe it's the same dr. I wish dr fowler would come back to pueblo even though I am pretty sure I am done having babies!!! He's a good obgyn and I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Based on my experiences

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Very Confused As To Why I Never Received A Pap Smear, During Or After My Pregnancy....HospitalStaff Was Awful! I Had To Request/Demand Peri-Care After Delivery......12 Hours After Delivery They Still Had Not Cleaned Me Up. That's Just One Of About A Dozen Complaints!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I was looking for a new OB doctor that had some experience with infertility and problematic previous pregnancies. I read the reviews on Dr. Fowler and almost didn't go to him but decided I would see if I liked him for myself. On 8/30/2013 I had my 1st appointment with Dr. Fowler. The negative reviews could not have been more wrong. He was kind, professional and listened to what I had to say about my earlier problems and what we could do to make sure I had a healthy pregnancy when I do conceive. This will be my 5th baby so I'm so stranger to OB docs. Ottumwa OB did not take any of my health problems seriously which ultimately resulted in me delivering a stillborn baby last year. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fowler to any of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Would Never Recommend This Surgeon To Any Friends Or Family.Very Rude, Unpleasan, Doctor To Go To And Didnt Help With Any Of My Problems

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][651620].votes_count ]]