Rate Dr. Jeffrey V. Fowler

Dr. Jeffrey V. Fowler's Ratings

Dr Fowler is an absolutely wonderful Dr in my opinion. He was so helpful to me when I decided to get my ovaries removed from family history and my difficulties. I continue to see him as needed. Dr Fowler has a compassionate bed side manner, listens and makes sure I understand everything that's going on not to mention what to expect in the future. Always kind, pleasant and understanding.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fowler was a godsend for me. I was very worried when I became pregnant with my first child that I wouldn't be able to find a doctor who cared about my sometimes less standard views on things. Dr. Fowler came highly recommended by my general physician. He put my mind at ease in the first visit when he said he viewed all decisions as mine, and that he was an adviser. He was always patient with my many questions and able to help me feel better about everything that came up.

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Fowler when I lives in pueblo colorado. We had a ton of problems getting pregnant with my 1st and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He delivered my 1st and 2nd baby, and if I lived closer I would go to him for my 3rd. He was caring and took great care of me and my babies and would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr fowler was my dr when he was in colorado.... An he was amazing very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to my high risk multiple pregnancy. He made me feel very at ease and like he was going to do everything in his power to help me and my babies!!!! These bad comments on here I don't believe it's the same dr. I wish dr fowler would come back to pueblo even though I am pretty sure I am done having babies!!! He's a good obgyn and I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Based on my experiences

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Very Confused As To Why I Never Received A Pap Smear, During Or After My Pregnancy....HospitalStaff Was Awful! I Had To Request/Demand Peri-Care After Delivery......12 Hours After Delivery They Still Had Not Cleaned Me Up. That's Just One Of About A Dozen Complaints!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I was looking for a new OB doctor that had some experience with infertility and problematic previous pregnancies. I read the reviews on Dr. Fowler and almost didn't go to him but decided I would see if I liked him for myself. On 8/30/2013 I had my 1st appointment with Dr. Fowler. The negative reviews could not have been more wrong. He was kind, professional and listened to what I had to say about my earlier problems and what we could do to make sure I had a healthy pregnancy when I do conceive. This will be my 5th baby so I'm so stranger to OB docs. Ottumwa OB did not take any of my health problems seriously which ultimately resulted in me delivering a stillborn baby last year. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fowler to any of my friends and family.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

As a board certified OBGYN practicing for the past 13 years I have seen 10s of thousands of patients and done thousands of procedures and thousands of deliveries and surgeries. You can expect that along the way some patients will not be pleased with my medical advice. Also bad outcomes and complications are a part of practicing medicine. 5 negative reviews on this website do not accurately reflect my ability as a physician. I believe that I provide OBGYN services to my patients in a caring and compassionate manner. I have been fortunate to have never had any liability claims made against me. I request that this rating be deleted due to the extreme negative content and inaccurate information contained in it.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Would Never Recommend This Surgeon To Any Friends Or Family.Very Rude, Unpleasan, Doctor To Go To And Didnt Help With Any Of My Problems

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr. Fowler today at the recommendation of my wonderful family doctor. I'm 37 and in full blown perimenopausal hormone hell, rashes, hives, night sweats, hot flashes, irregular cycles, insomnia, moodiness, anxiety, weight gain, etc. He was rude, suggested $1000's of tests, told me to get divorced and go on title 19, told me it's all in who I voted for, but never asked who that was. Wouldn't do blood work, told me to go to the free clinic. I'm a social worker, I work part time to stay home and raise our family. My husband works full time, but insurance isn't available, he works for a small business owner. I have never felt so insulted in a doctor's office. I literally left in tears. I paid them $80 because they said I had to, but I will never pay another dime bill that comes from rude mean unhelpful Dr. Fowler. After reading the other comments here I'm glad I didn't proceed with hysterectomy with him, apparently his surgical skills aren't any better than his bedside manner.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fowler delivered my first son. He was an amazing dr. I have one kidney and he was very coutious and always made sure that my protein levels were where they were supposed to be that my kidney was functioning normaly and that my baby was also developing right. I would and have recommended him to women. I am currently six weeks pregnant with my second child, I'm rh- and I have been told by many that your second pregnancy when rh- can be high risk. I do not know what happened to dr.Fowler or where he is but I would like to know, I trust him and I want him to be my dr. Throughout this pregnancy.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag