Rate Dr. Alfonso Ciervo

Dr. Alfonso Ciervo's Ratings

Dr. Ciervo is a very nice doctor. You will wait a while in his office but it is worth it. He is thorough and very knowledgeable. He does not rush you and answers all your questions. I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr Ciervo is an angel that God sent directly from heaven to heal and encourage the body, spirit and soul! I have never met such a compassionate talented medical professional that possesses a humility not see in this vain ego driven world! Dr. Ciervo was sent from heaven to save my husband's life and to afford my husband an opportunity to walk and to lead as near normal an existence as one can within his circumstance. I adore this man and he will forever be a part of our family, our heart and our prayers. May anyone facing the severity of vascular disease be as blessed as we were to have God present you with this amazing wonderful "gift" from above, he is a wonder to behold, thank God we have beheld this angel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

dr ciervo made me feel very at ease during my vein procedure. i would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Caring, compassionate,super qualified, highly skilled surgeon, can't say enough about what a wonderful Doctor he is,need vascular surgery,then this is the guy for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2009

Very nice - took time to explain things to me. Did my PVT surgery w/ any major scarring. I would see him again, no question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651672].votes_count ]]