Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Rate Dr. Indra Dhunnoo

Dr. Indra Dhunnoo's Ratings

My son saw Dr Dhunnoo for a few years. I am excited to take my new baby to see him as I know he will take amazing care of him. His staff on the other hand really need to change their attitudes and stop being so rude. I hope he addresses that soon but as far as he goes, as a physician... Top notch! Love him.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Dhunnoo is wonderful and kind. My oldest is shy and yet she smiles and answers questions from him. He talks to her as well and makes her feel welcome. He does te same for our youngest and she has never cried when he comes to examine her. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dhunnoo is a very kind, knowledgeable and punctual pediatrician. He is very sweet with our baby boy. Unfortunately his receptionist is very unwelcoming, unfriendly and sometimes outright rude. This is very sad as parents need kindness when their child is ill. It is a pity that such a kind man has such unkind staff.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr.Dhunnoo is an amazing peadatrician. He is wonderful with kids and their parents. I Have no issues with his staff either. His staff although they can be "difficult" to deal with sometimes, are great. They know me and my daughter by name. I used to work for Dr.D on a short term contract and I realized how incredibly hard it is for his staff to work there! He treats his staff awesome but some of the patients do not. I can understand the frustration of the patient's parents; however, they need to understand that Dr. D is very busy! So are his staff. It is not the receptionist's job to confirm appointments, that is the parent's job. And it is certainly not the receptionist's job to look up phone numbers and fax numbers to the parent's preferred blood lab, etc. I would like to see more parents give more recoginition to the staff members, becasue they put up with a lot of unfravorable comments and attitudes from some of the parents. Keep up the great work! You all are wonderful!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Dhunoo is a wonderful Paediatrician, very polite and informative and I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. Unfortunately I can't say the same for his receptionists (one in particular) who fails to give eye contact when speaking and spoken to (lest they be male and rather good looking). Often replies to my questions curtly and makes me and my children feel overall very unwelcome.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

An amazing doctor. His receptionist stinks. I've been trying to get a requisition faxed to the lab for 15 days now and still nothing. The receptionist even made me look up the fax number and call her back with it. Ummm, isn't that your job? The only reason we are still going is because we like Dr Dhunnoo and a good pediatrician is hard to find. Receptionists on the other hand...

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dhunnoo has been our pediatrician for 10 years. He is always very calm and pleasant and speaks directly to the child. He is concerned not only for the patient's physical well being but also for their emotional and psychological health. Does not hesitate to order necessary tests and is a very caring physician. My kids adore him. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Feel lucky to have found him.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, Doesn't hurry you, listens to you and provides great guidance, especially for us as new parents. Dr. Dhunnoo is a caring, well informed and punctual doctor. Highly recommended

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Great physician. My dad is a physician and I've dealt with doctors all the time so I know what a good doctor is all about and mostly it is intelligent practice of medicine which means not overtreating but thorough and complete investigations. I like his direct way with my sons. His new receptionist is sweet.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

service is moderate however his receptionist (Nov.2009) lacks basic people skills. I have found a new doctor so to avoid her juvinile manners. Does not return phone calls even in an emergency. His reseptionest is unresponsive and rude. Dr. Dhunnoo is very reluctant to refer to specialists.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag