Rate Dr. Bob Neville

Dr. Bob Neville's Ratings

Love Dr Bob he delivered me almost 27 years ago
And still treats me like one of his kids! I miss Linda his new staff aren't the greatest but he himself is still a wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Fantastic level of knowledge and technique. A busy man, but well worth the wait, and of course he runs a Saturday clinic for those of us who work long hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

AMAZING!!!!!!! He is the best. Friendly, helpful, gentle. always has time to talk,listen and explain. Is not afraid to to admit when he doesn't know the answers and is willing to send referrals. Dr. Bob has been known to make house calls !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Very nice man but likes to try to impress you with his knowledge and accomplishments rather than listening to the patient. He is very busy doing work in the community, is the city coroner and also works in Inuit communities. This makes it rather difficult to get a timely appointment with him. I would never call him a "drug pusher".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Bob's almost my whole life (26yrs). He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He always takes time to chat with you and ask how you are. Contrary to a couple of these posts he is NOT a bigot and does not talk alot about himself and he certainly is NOT a "drug pusher". Those are ridiculous accusations! In recent yrs he has been harder to get an appt with, but that is because he is such a great Dr that everyone in town wants to see him! Just mention his name at the Ptbo hospital and the staff will all say "what a nice man, you are lucky to have him as a Dr" I have heard that many times. I dread the day he retires!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2010

very difficult to get through the secretaries to get an actual appointment for urgent situation; talks a lot about himself; never heard a word from him when the patient died suddenly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Dr. Neville may be a nice man,but he did not treat my husband or myself very nicely. My husband was his patient for over 25 years and when he killed himself Dr. Neville didn't even have the decnecy to see me. I waited in his office for over 2 hrs. HE never came out to give condolences. Dr. Neville didn't kill my husband but he didn't care for him either. We went to him for help for pain the last 5 years of my husbands life and all he did was perscribe narcotics. 5 years of oxy-contin! I have heard others call him the 'drug pusher". He wouldn't even give me 5 minutes of his time so I could get some closure. He may be a Christian but he sure didn't act like one towards me. He even told me he thought I was armed!!! WHAT? I have received more compassion from complete strangers than I received from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2009

Another Bigot who will misrepresent his duty of care. Prescribes controversial drugs that will harm you.I call him the Vioxx doctor. Vioxx was prescribed to a high blood pressure patient by this man. He discriminates against those who are not affiliated with the Catholic religion. BEWARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

This man delivered me and I love him to pieces. He is kind and gentle and everyhting you want in a doctor. He has known me all my life and knows my whole family and everyhting about us he cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

Dr. Neville is by far the best doctor out there. He has been my doctor for over 20 years and I was recently fortunate enough to have him deliver my new baby girl. I'm so glad that he will be my daughter's physician as I only want the best for her. The addition of his Nurse Practitioner has greatly increased the quality of his practice and makes getting appointments much easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884506].votes_count ]]