Dr. Lisa Gieske

Rate Dr. Lisa Gieske

Dr. Lisa Gieske's Ratings

Very caring, very knowledgeable. Took time to listen and explain. Would recommend to friends and family. Highly respected doctor in the medical community.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gieseke is great. Have been seeing her for years and am very happy. She's extremely caring and takes time for her patients. Also, she is very knowledgable and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

She is a very attentive,patient and willing to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gieske is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to speak with you and really listens to what you have to say regarding your problems and concerns.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

Lisa is great! She personally contacted me to talk about medical issues and made sure I was comfortable with my treatment. The only reason I stopped going to her was becuase I got new insurance that she did not accept.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr Gieske is a wonderful,caring, and patient doctor. My whole family are patients of hers. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a very knowledgeable dr. She allows plenty of time between her patients so that she can give them the attention they need. =) This message is to help people make an informed decision when it comes to their health care needs.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag