Rate Dr. Patricia Bryden

Dr. Patricia Bryden's Ratings

Dr Bryden epitomizes the essence of what every doctor should be. She is knowledable, caring & thorough. What patients probably don`t realize is that when you book an appointment, you are asked what your problem is & then the staff allow for the approximate amount of time that problem. If the patient then brings up additional issues, it takes more time & I think that is what makes Dr Bryden late for the following patients. I would rather wait for her than risking bad treatment by other doctors - like many of my friends endure.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

If you were to look up 'penultimate Family Physician' in the encyclopedia of excellence, you would find a photo of Dr. Patricia Bryden. Impressively knowledgeable, skilled, caring, concerned, present, always helpful, friendly, non-judgemental, open, accessible, approachable, welcoming, comforting -- well, I could go on and on. In my opinion she is the embodiment of everything a Family Doctor should be and is an inspiration. I practiced medicine for 31 years and have never met anyone like her. I am grateful to know her and only wish that human cloning were more advanced than it is. With more like her the the already high standard of medical care in Canada would surge to new heights.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Bryden. I've been with her most of my life and I can't imagine having any other Doctor ever again. I never want her to leave!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

She's fantastic...knowledgeable, practical, caring, compassionate, follows up, judicious about medications, refers to specialists when needed. We feel very fortunate to work with her and wish her excellent health.

Submitted March 20, 2010 | flag

She is a great doctor but I think needs to be a bit more punctual...I have to sit and wait always approx 45 min before I get in to see her...i would rather her not cram in so many people in a day...she is a great doctor and does take all the time you need to answer all your questions and to make you feel comfortable so I think they need to schedule more time for each appt knowing that is how she is. She has delivered my daugther and now will be also my next baby and I couldn't be happier. She is wonderful.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr B. is what a doctor should be all about. She delivered my son 13yrs ago and we have been with her ever since. Time, patience, knowledge, and compassion beyond any doubt. She is not only THE best doctor we have ever had, she is also a lovely person and extremely human...we shall encourage her to continue her practice for as many years as we can, and that is a fact! Right gang?

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bryden is an awesome doctor and I feel very lucky to have her as my primary care physician. She always takes her time to hear any problems or concerns and never makes you feel rushed. She often calls into the evening to report test results and she made sure to see us several times when we were in hospital after the birth of my son. Sometimes she is delayed in appointments, but this is only because she is so generous with her time to patients.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bryden rocks!! She has been my doctor for 20+ years and I have never had a bad experience. She is thoughtful, caring, thorough and really makes you feel like you are her only patient. It is too bad there are not more like her.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag

dr pat delievered both my kids almost 20 years ago.I had a high risk pregnancy with many complications.When she did not have a solution she found one.Today my kids are happy healthy individuals.she rocks

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag

Pat is a terrific doctor. We (our family) is very pleased with her professionalism and thoughtfulness.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag