Rate Dr. Bruce Ward

Dr. Bruce Ward's Ratings

Best dentist ever - cannot say enough about Dr. Ward and his wonderful staff

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Fabulous in every way and has been right from the beginning in North vancouver!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Bruce Ward has been our family dentist for years. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient and very caring. I highly recommend Bruce and his staff.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

When Dr Ward moved from Coquitlam I tried another dentist and realized I was going to have to commute to N Van. No matter what I need done the whole staff are excellent and satisfy all my needs. I enjoy going to the dentist!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Excellent work always done by Dr. Ward. From young children to seniors, our whole family would not go anywhere else.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

There are no words to express how grateful I am to have Bruce as my dentist. It is a relationship that has continued for more decades than I care to admit and am pleased to say that he's everything I could hope for in a dentist. He is skilled, gentle, creative, generous and kind. I could go on but I would only embarass him. All this fine work is backed up by the wonderful dental team he has. They are truly the best and I feel very fortunate to be one of their patients.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Bruce Ward and his staff are the best. Professional, Kind, funny, punctual, no unnececcary work and calming. So happy we found him to be our family dentist.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

The best. Never any unnecessary work, always calm and knowledgeable, very good at the freezing! I'd travel far and wide to see him over any local dentist.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Best staff, best dentist EVER!! We'd follow him from Coquitlam to North Vancouver to wherever.... absolutely the best dentist and huge humanitarian as well. Wonderful man, fabulous staff -- my husband and I both actually ENJOY? going to the dentist.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Absolutley the best. I have been seeing Dr. Ward since I was 3. And now my 2 children and husband see him too... He makes kids feel super comfortable and plays funny games to distract them. My children love going to the dentist. "Dr. Bruce" is totally the best. And the staff are just as amazing. I do miss Tracey though :(

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag