You may also like

Rate Dr. Bruce Ward

Dr. Bruce Ward's Ratings

I've missed Dr Ward ever since he left Coquitlam and sold his practice to Dr Derek Kim , who seems like a fake person and is only nice to me when I get botox and tooth whitening done. The last time I was in there I saw one of his staff members leaving positive feedback for him on this website. I think I will be making the drive to NVan to see Dr Ward again

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bruce Ward's for 32 years. The practice is wonderful. All staff are professional, and wonderful, friendly people. The medicine that is practised is of a very high calibre. I have never been afraid of the dentist, and have always looked forward to my appointments; this is entirely due to Bruce and all the staff. A wonderful dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Not the best dentist around. Do you research before becoming his patient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2597531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Best dentist ever - cannot say enough about Dr. Ward and his wonderful staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Fabulous in every way and has been right from the beginning in North vancouver!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Bruce Ward has been our family dentist for years. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient and very caring. I highly recommend Bruce and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

When Dr Ward moved from Coquitlam I tried another dentist and realized I was going to have to commute to N Van. No matter what I need done the whole staff are excellent and satisfy all my needs. I enjoy going to the dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Excellent work always done by Dr. Ward. From young children to seniors, our whole family would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

There are no words to express how grateful I am to have Bruce as my dentist. It is a relationship that has continued for more decades than I care to admit and am pleased to say that he's everything I could hope for in a dentist. He is skilled, gentle, creative, generous and kind. I could go on but I would only embarass him. All this fine work is backed up by the wonderful dental team he has. They are truly the best and I feel very fortunate to be one of their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Bruce Ward and his staff are the best. Professional, Kind, funny, punctual, no unnececcary work and calming. So happy we found him to be our family dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884966].votes_count ]]