Rate Dr. David Haase

Dr. David Haase's Ratings

Dr. Haase is one of the finest human beings I have ever met and the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. I adore him.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Haase was my main specialist for 25 years. He was always so kind and caring and gave you his undivided attention. I don't know what we would have done without his willingness to send me to other doctors to have tests done and get other opinions. He would call with test results and answer questions about them instead of sending them in a letter. I wish he wasn't retiring, but I know he deserves it, and my family wish him all the best.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

David, do you remember me. P. McNicol. It was a long time ago and in a city far away from both of us. I helped you out with an incident that I won't describe but it had to do with finding something in the top of your hall closet which I handed to you. You are the nicest guy I ever worked with and that was an exceptional hug. Well you are tall and I am not; however you just have to figure it out which one does on a daily basis. Yes I would trust you with my life. I live in Vancouver. P

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

The best doctor ever. I was basically a lost cause at the age of 23, no one knew what was wrong with me until a combined effort from my family doctor and Dr. Haase. I finally got my bone infection diagnosis, and Dr. Haase and his team worked tirelessly to get me to where I am today. Alive and healthy. He went above and beyond anything any other doctor has done, and I have nothing but deep respect for this man. He is kind, caring, considerate, and he cares about YOU as a person, not just a patient. He will advocate for you until he is blue in the face, and he will ALWAYS tell you the truth. After almost 3 years (and even him saying that he wasn't sure if they would get all of the infection,) I am infection free because he never gave up on me. I will truly miss being under his care. I would say more, but I'm running out of space. He's just simply amazing.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

The most kind doctor I have ever met , Very knowledgable and the most caring doctor , I wish all the doctors are like him

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haase cared for my partner through many extended years of complicated illness. He was unfailingly compassionate, caring, knowledgable and available. He went through many hospitalizations and crisis with us and was a consistent support system to us in a difficult medical system. When there was nothing more to be done, he cared deeply for my partner's spirit and helped him through those last difficult days. His care extended even beyond that to care for the family after our loss. Many times he went the extra mile to negotiate for us special care that eased our lives and minds when the medical system did not want to incur the expense or inconvenience. The quiet respect he received from other doctors and nursing staff was entirely due to his long known integrity and compassion, and helped us when many times we might have been abandoned to poor care. We remain greatly in his debt.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

I had such high expectations after reading his ratings and I am so disappointed. He didn't have a definitive answer so he stopped looking and stopped listening. What a huge disappointment!!! Where do I go from here? Wait another 6 months to a year to see someone else?

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Haase was very instrumental in assisting my sister Jalia who was a patient of his. His loving care and kind words made a huge difference at a very trying time. May God bless you and all you do.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr Haase is more concerned about saving the system money, and reducing demand on hospital resources than he is in the interests of the patient. Dermatology clinic wanted to admit me for a resistant infection on a Friday afternoon and consulted with him for advice regarding an infection that had shown resistance to three classes of antibiotics. He insisted on sending me home with 4 times the dose of a drug that had not been working for the last five days. 2 days later I was back in hospital - the infection was much worse.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag

Do you know why Dr Haase is so kind and gentle...It is because he is a christian and Jesus is Lord of his life.

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag