Dr. Lauren Rodgers

Rate Dr. Lauren Rodgers

Dr. Lauren Rodgers's Ratings

This doctor does not listen to her patients. Gets irritated when you ask questions, she should not be a doctor, not a people person. Please go somewhere else.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

Phones in the Greenbelt location are NEVER answered by office staff. On the days she's in Oxon Hill the phones are always answered. I don't understand this at all. It is time for her to either clean house or retrain her staff.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

I have gone to several doctors in the MD area, but I was least satified with this visit. even with an appointment, I've had to wait at least 2 hours to see yhe doctor (during both visits). upon meeting with her, she isn't kind or positive and neither is her staff. she wasnt helpful in explaining her findings nor in answering my questions. moreover, she told me to take 3 birth control pills day, which had me nauseous and still didn't correct the problem. upon consulting another physician, they urged me to stop immediately. also, they don't call you with results, I had to constantly follow up with them. after two visits and co-pays each time, my issue still wasn't resolved. I will locate a new doctor because my experience was less than desirable.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Rodgers about 2 times before I became pregnant. I always felt like I was rushed and she was very rude and uninformative. It wasnt until my first pregnancy visit with her that I decided to switch doctors. She was very short, had no positive energy and didnt explain anything to me. She literaly gave me a urine cup, told me i was pregnant, and gave me a prescription for iron pills and prenatal vitamins. I IMMEDIATLY decided that I would not continue my pregnancy with her so I switched. When I went to pick up my paperwork, they asked me why was I leaving and I told them that it was because the doctor had no concern/emotions and I would not go through my first pregnancy with someone so unattached. NOW, 2 years later, I finally came back just to get the depo shot because she is closer to my home and she made me feel horrible about not being on it, asking me why not, if i use condoms and the sort. Needless to say, i MAY go back for basic things but NEVER for something serious.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

dr.Rodgers worst ever she rushy she dont explain anything she gets very irritated not good for her job title I changed my doctor im currently 36 weeks pregnant moved from baltimore and went to her worst idea ever I rather deliver at home my damn self

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

It has been years, but my experience was the WORST! She didn't want to discuss anything, nothing about her was reassuring. I should have run away from her but listened to a friend that LOVED her! Thought maybe I was being over emotional! NOT! She was very impatient! She decided to induce my labor because of her schedule, well the labor progressed, but I didn't dialate fast enough. She basically forced me to have a C-Section stating that she was tired & had been waiting all day! I nor the baby was in distress yet she insisted!! Two days after my surgery my bottom half was severly swollen and it looked like something from a CLUMP movie. She came in, for the only visit my entire stay and informed me it would get worse before it got better! My bp spiked on the day I was to be released & the nurses couldn't believe my doctor was letting me go home. Thank God I lived to write this review as I had toxemia which was NEVER addressed by Dr. Rogers! Don't walk, RUN away from this doctor!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I went to her for my second pregnancy and I must say.... I have never in my life been so uncomfortable with any doctor. Very unprofesional and careless. I got my blood work done there and they ended up bursting my vein. I left and went to another doctor and she refused to send him any of my results. He was irritated that none of the proper test were ran considering I had a high risk pregnancy. His office informed me as well that many of their new patients had came from her office which is sad. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone EVER.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

The doctor told me that she doesn't test her patients for HPV because pretty much everybody has it and she doesn't want to make phone calls after work to tell patients they have it. Don't ask for blood work because if you do YOU have to make sure the technician does it right because otherwise it's done incorrectly or not at all! Billing is a joke, incorrect billing and not done standard practice so when you call they have no idea what is really going on. Office unclean, especially bloodwork area and patient rooms. Chairs have stains on them and look around in the corners. You feel like you don't want to touch anything. Overall, I would NOT recommend anyone go to this office or visit this doctor until they begin to function like one and clean the place up. A patient should feel like they are getting GOOD healthcare in a clean facility and that is not happening here.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

It's all about the money and not the service. They quadruple book because there is more than one location. If you need something routine, then you can try this office.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Rodgers for several years. I would not go to this Dr if you have real gynological problems that might require medicine or surgery. She is not very proactive to treating and issue. I had an ovarian cyst the size of a grapefruit and all she could say to me was lets watch and wait and see what happens. She knew I had a medical history of having a previous cyst rupture. I ended up going to another Dr who recommended immediate surgery. Upon arriving in her office you might feel as if your not pregnant your not a priority. The staff is rude, disorganized and unprofessional. I would not take my pregnant dog to her office for treatment. I recommend that you visit her office one time you will see for yourself. Oh and on average I wait an hour in the waiting room and an hour in the exam room before seeing the Dr. take some reading material or just listen to some random ghetto girl talking on her phone about something inappropriate for public listening.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag