You may also like

Rate Dr. Lauren Rodgers

Dr. Lauren Rodgers's Ratings

Dr. Rodgers has been my OB/GYN for 18 years. From day one, I have been very comfortable with Dr. Rodgers. Dr. Rodgers has never rushed through any of my office visits. She has answered all of my questions, being very detailed. Dr. Rodgers is very professional. I have never experienced an attitude from her. The staff has always been professional. Dr. Rodgers has lots of patients. Sometimes you have to wait awhile to see her. People need to have some patience. Dr. Rodgers has lots of young and immature patients who I have witnessed complaining about basically nothing. If you are that unhappy with Dr. Rodgers, then move on. She is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I went for my first time and I still don't no much about what happen she didn't really want to hear me out are tell me how many weeks I was I didn't like her when she walk in I said no I have to go some ware else I would never tell no to go to her it was a mess for the first time u would of thought we know each other for a long time I was in and out she didn't tell me when to come back didn't call in my meds I call her the next day to tell them and I still didn't get them smh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Lauren Rodgers in not a good doctor. She stutters, you can't understand what she is saying. Her staff is young, ghetto and unprofessional. She doesn't like answer any questions, if you ask her she will ask you why you ask her. Don't go to this doctor, She is the worst. I am currently making an appointment with another doctor. Please listen to all of the other reviews on here!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Rodgers was nice for the 30 seconds she spent with me. She did not do a thorough exam and actually started talking on the phone to someone in the exam room. She did not finish our appointment and left me standing in the hallway not knowing if she was going to finish giving me the tests or prescriptions I had come there to get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This doctor does not listen to her patients. Gets irritated when you ask questions, she should not be a doctor, not a people person. Please go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Phones in the Greenbelt location are NEVER answered by office staff. On the days she's in Oxon Hill the phones are always answered. I don't understand this at all. It is time for her to either clean house or retrain her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I have gone to several doctors in the MD area, but I was least satified with this visit. even with an appointment, I've had to wait at least 2 hours to see yhe doctor (during both visits). upon meeting with her, she isn't kind or positive and neither is her staff. she wasnt helpful in explaining her findings nor in answering my questions. moreover, she told me to take 3 birth control pills day, which had me nauseous and still didn't correct the problem. upon consulting another physician, they urged me to stop immediately. also, they don't call you with results, I had to constantly follow up with them. after two visits and co-pays each time, my issue still wasn't resolved. I will locate a new doctor because my experience was less than desirable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Rodgers about 2 times before I became pregnant. I always felt like I was rushed and she was very rude and uninformative. It wasnt until my first pregnancy visit with her that I decided to switch doctors. She was very short, had no positive energy and didnt explain anything to me. She literaly gave me a urine cup, told me i was pregnant, and gave me a prescription for iron pills and prenatal vitamins. I IMMEDIATLY decided that I would not continue my pregnancy with her so I switched. When I went to pick up my paperwork, they asked me why was I leaving and I told them that it was because the doctor had no concern/emotions and I would not go through my first pregnancy with someone so unattached. NOW, 2 years later, I finally came back just to get the depo shot because she is closer to my home and she made me feel horrible about not being on it, asking me why not, if i use condoms and the sort. Needless to say, i MAY go back for basic things but NEVER for something serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

dr.Rodgers worst ever she rushy she dont explain anything she gets very irritated not good for her job title I changed my doctor im currently 36 weeks pregnant moved from baltimore and went to her worst idea ever I rather deliver at home my damn self

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

It has been years, but my experience was the WORST! She didn't want to discuss anything, nothing about her was reassuring. I should have run away from her but listened to a friend that LOVED her! Thought maybe I was being over emotional! NOT! She was very impatient! She decided to induce my labor because of her schedule, well the labor progressed, but I didn't dialate fast enough. She basically forced me to have a C-Section stating that she was tired & had been waiting all day! I nor the baby was in distress yet she insisted!! Two days after my surgery my bottom half was severly swollen and it looked like something from a CLUMP movie. She came in, for the only visit my entire stay and informed me it would get worse before it got better! My bp spiked on the day I was to be released & the nurses couldn't believe my doctor was letting me go home. Thank God I lived to write this review as I had toxemia which was NEVER addressed by Dr. Rogers! Don't walk, RUN away from this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651927].votes_count ]]