You may also like

Rate Dr. Lauren Rodgers

Dr. Lauren Rodgers's Ratings

I scheduled an 11:45 appointment for today at the Greenbelt office; I walk in and a secretary says to me "She's gone for the day for an emergency procedure." I responded "Well, why didn't I get a phone call?" The secretary said "I don't know, I don't work for Dr. Rodgers." I am completely baffled. I never write these things, but I don't think a practice that is so unprofessional should get anyone's business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went to Dr Rodgers to have the Novasure procedure performed, only to find out 5 days later when I called the office that the procedure was unsuccessful due to fibroids, which was told to me by one of the office staff. Dr. Rodgers left instructions to have a prescription but no one seems to know what the medication is for or what the side effects are. Needless to say I was told that the Dr has possible gone out of the country and that she would contact me as soon as she returned to the office which was Monday June 1 and needless to say I have not heard from this individual as of yet. If your looking for an OB/Gyn with sub par bedside manner then she is right up your alley, otherwise keep looking. I have never had a doctor perform a procedure( which was unsuccessful) on me or prescribe medication and not have an a professional conversation in reference to either matter. Believe me I am not a disgruntled patient its more like disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2824701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Rodgers has been my OB/GYN for 18 years. From day one, I have been very comfortable with Dr. Rodgers. Dr. Rodgers has never rushed through any of my office visits. She has answered all of my questions, being very detailed. Dr. Rodgers is very professional. I have never experienced an attitude from her. The staff has always been professional. Dr. Rodgers has lots of patients. Sometimes you have to wait awhile to see her. People need to have some patience. Dr. Rodgers has lots of young and immature patients who I have witnessed complaining about basically nothing. If you are that unhappy with Dr. Rodgers, then move on. She is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I went for my first time and I still don't no much about what happen she didn't really want to hear me out are tell me how many weeks I was I didn't like her when she walk in I said no I have to go some ware else I would never tell no to go to her it was a mess for the first time u would of thought we know each other for a long time I was in and out she didn't tell me when to come back didn't call in my meds I call her the next day to tell them and I still didn't get them smh

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Lauren Rodgers in not a good doctor. She stutters, you can't understand what she is saying. Her staff is young, ghetto and unprofessional. She doesn't like answer any questions, if you ask her she will ask you why you ask her. Don't go to this doctor, She is the worst. I am currently making an appointment with another doctor. Please listen to all of the other reviews on here!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Rodgers was nice for the 30 seconds she spent with me. She did not do a thorough exam and actually started talking on the phone to someone in the exam room. She did not finish our appointment and left me standing in the hallway not knowing if she was going to finish giving me the tests or prescriptions I had come there to get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This doctor does not listen to her patients. Gets irritated when you ask questions, she should not be a doctor, not a people person. Please go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][651931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Phones in the Greenbelt location are NEVER answered by office staff. On the days she's in Oxon Hill the phones are always answered. I don't understand this at all. It is time for her to either clean house or retrain her staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][651930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I have gone to several doctors in the MD area, but I was least satified with this visit. even with an appointment, I've had to wait at least 2 hours to see yhe doctor (during both visits). upon meeting with her, she isn't kind or positive and neither is her staff. she wasnt helpful in explaining her findings nor in answering my questions. moreover, she told me to take 3 birth control pills day, which had me nauseous and still didn't correct the problem. upon consulting another physician, they urged me to stop immediately. also, they don't call you with results, I had to constantly follow up with them. after two visits and co-pays each time, my issue still wasn't resolved. I will locate a new doctor because my experience was less than desirable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][651929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Rodgers about 2 times before I became pregnant. I always felt like I was rushed and she was very rude and uninformative. It wasnt until my first pregnancy visit with her that I decided to switch doctors. She was very short, had no positive energy and didnt explain anything to me. She literaly gave me a urine cup, told me i was pregnant, and gave me a prescription for iron pills and prenatal vitamins. I IMMEDIATLY decided that I would not continue my pregnancy with her so I switched. When I went to pick up my paperwork, they asked me why was I leaving and I told them that it was because the doctor had no concern/emotions and I would not go through my first pregnancy with someone so unattached. NOW, 2 years later, I finally came back just to get the depo shot because she is closer to my home and she made me feel horrible about not being on it, asking me why not, if i use condoms and the sort. Needless to say, i MAY go back for basic things but NEVER for something serious.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][651934].votes_count ]]