You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Adam

Dr. Paul Adam's Ratings

Went to 8 Specialists - then met Dr. Adam and he diagnosed and cured my skin ailment on first visit. long wait in wait room but SO worth it. best dermatologist in the city by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Wonderful, smart, excellent manner. Always makes one feel as if you are his only patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Excellent dermatologist take time to determine your problems. Writes the problem down on paper so you would not forget . I will recommend any one to Dr. Paul Adam. Excellent Dermatologist .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The receptionists are useless - it's difficult to get them on the phone, they lost my referral, they don't give you a reminder call. Dr Adam, once you get to see him, seems to know his stuff and is quite friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

The amount time it takes to book an appointment is unacceptable. Once you do finally get your appointment you end up waiting there for approx 1.5-2 hours. Dr very unprofessional. Also will not renew script over fax. wants you to come in to collect full ohip payments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Went to see this doctor and was appalled at his tardiness, he does not wash his hands after touching other patients who has other skin disease and touches you. He sees more than one patient simultaneously. His manner is rude and bedside manners for a doctor leaves much to be desired. I was there for a examination, he brought in a medical student and did not ask my permission to have the student be in the room. He examined me and braced himself against me, his body was touching me, there was no reason for his body to touch me except his hands examining the area and it made me very uncomfortable. He then told the student to look at the spot without my consent. The student did the examination and his body did not touch me so it make me wonder!!!!!!! After examination was done, I stood up infron the bed, the dr talked about treatment standing so close to me it made me uncomfortable and uneasy, you can feel his breath on your face. He talked about giving me a needle as part of the treatment and without warning or hesitation he pinch me on my thigh which really hurt and then he said that is how I would feel when I got the needle. I have seen many male doctors and never had this uncomfortable and uneasy feeling when being examined. He pushes himself into you when talking with his breath on your face. He needs training on how to see patient. The staff is quite friendly but this guy different. Be aware !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571169].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Multiple hour waits are not only normal but should be expected for every appointment. Ask your doctor for a referral to a different dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

My first appointment with him - one of the best specialists I've seen thus far. Yes hes not the most punctual but that's because he takes time to listen to everything you say, give you his diagnoses, explain the treatment, and asks you lots of questions back to make sure he's understood everything correctly. Recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Knows what he's doing, but needs to overhaul his office management. As many reviews (below) note, the wait for an appointment is always over 1 hour. They over-book something awful. Usually 6-10 people ahead. Crazy! He might be good, but there's no excuse for this kind of scheduling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Paul Adam is not someone I would encourage anyone to see. He goes from room to room like a chicken with his head cut off. He does not stop to wash his hands after touching each patient and his breath is something out of this world. He does not even wear a doctors coat just street clothes. I had to wait in the over crowded office for 2 hours. When I mentioned it to one of the staff - a lady older than my grandmother I was told to complain to the dr. I wont be back there - my advice find a professional derm. to see. Dr. Adam is not one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1886160].votes_count ]]