Dr. Barry Wecker

Rate Dr. Barry Wecker

Dr. Barry Wecker's Ratings

One of the very best Doctors. Is willing to help in any way. He was reason I avoided a major surgery and a life threatening situation.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Clearly overdue for retirement. Have found another dr as he is extremely behind the times and has not kept up with best practices. Seem to be in the habit of blaming everyone else for his personal shortcomings.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Went over and beyond to help me. Probably saved my life. Dr. Wecker Acually cares about his patients and takes the time to improve their lives for better health.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Very caring and thorough. Wants to find out exactly what the problem is.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Very nice and fair doctor. Willing to listen. Eager to please.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

Great asset to our community! We have lost a lot of services and our hospital is now a "clinic"

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor, likes to help people expecting nothing in return. He practically walks the talk living what he preaches.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wecker is a fine gentleman and a fine doctor. I've been his patient for over 2 years, and you could not ask for doctor if you tried. He tells you what your problem and you don't have to guess if he's telling you the truth. That's what I like the most of him. GOOD WORK DR.WECKER.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

Very good doctor, he goes way beyond his call of duty, my grandfather has him for a doctor& at one time this winter he was very sick thought we might loose him at one time.Dr.Wecker would call his home to check on him & also came out to his home to examine him so he wouldn't have to go into the hospital.Excellent doctor!!!!!

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

He took good care of my father when he was dying. He was very straight forward to me and my father, made him as comfortable as possible and I was very impressed on the decency and genuine kindness he treated my father with. He delivered my son over 18 years ago and has been our family doctor ever since. He makes me and my son feel like we deserve his time. We both greatly respect him, he has been there for us through the years and I hope he continues to stay in Plaster Rock. I hate the thought of going to another doctor.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag