Rate Dr. Barry Wecker

Dr. Barry Wecker's Ratings

Dr. Wecker delivered me as a baby back in 1988. He has been my doctor my whole life and I have yet to find a doctor (now that I've moved away) who can hold up to his care and patience. I wish this man could live forever! I was very young and had Beaver Fever and he started me on ice chips instead of putting me on an IV. My grammie was very impressed with him (she had worked at the town manor for many years and is now retired). Incredible doctor, very to the point but professional and not dismissive whatsoever. He treats you like a human being and has nothing but the best intentions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

One of the very best Doctors. Is willing to help in any way. He was reason I avoided a major surgery and a life threatening situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Clearly overdue for retirement. Have found another dr as he is extremely behind the times and has not kept up with best practices. Seem to be in the habit of blaming everyone else for his personal shortcomings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Went over and beyond to help me. Probably saved my life. Dr. Wecker Acually cares about his patients and takes the time to improve their lives for better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Very caring and thorough. Wants to find out exactly what the problem is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Very nice and fair doctor. Willing to listen. Eager to please.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Great asset to our community! We have lost a lot of services and our hospital is now a "clinic"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Great Doctor, likes to help people expecting nothing in return. He practically walks the talk living what he preaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2007

Dr. Wecker is a fine gentleman and a fine doctor. I've been his patient for over 2 years, and you could not ask for doctor if you tried. He tells you what your problem and you don't have to guess if he's telling you the truth. That's what I like the most of him. GOOD WORK DR.WECKER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Very good doctor, he goes way beyond his call of duty, my grandfather has him for a doctor& at one time this winter he was very sick thought we might loose him at one time.Dr.Wecker would call his home to check on him & also came out to his home to examine him so he wouldn't have to go into the hospital.Excellent doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886324].votes_count ]]